Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Game lag after factory reset

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 tmdwls94

tmdwls94

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:18 PM

Posted 30 January 2018 - 03:50 PM

I own a low-budget gaming laptop and recently I did a factory reset. Ever since then, this game I play has been lagging (brief screen freezes). The lag only happens when I press a button specifically when I use skills, or whenever a message shows up in the in-game system message box. Holding down a skill button makes the game stutter pretty badly, but the game runs smoothly when I'm not pressing anything. I've tried to install nothing but the game after another factory reset but the lag was still there. The weird thing is that I do not see this issue in any of the other games that I play. What might be causing this? Any thoughts or suggestions will be appreciated. Thank you!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,612 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:18 PM

Posted 31 January 2018 - 10:33 AM

Please tell us what the game is that causes this.  We also need to know the make and model of this laptop.

Edited by dc3, 31 January 2018 - 10:34 AM.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users