Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

No common sense (Tide Pod challenge)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 SuperSapien64

SuperSapien64

• Members
  • 974 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:01 PM

Posted 28 January 2018 - 09:44 PM

As some of you may have heard in the news about this, but anyways the stupid Tide Pod challenge shoot I mean people were eating those for attention. WTH!? Right?
People like this have no common sense/critical thinking skills. I almost feel like when they were rushed to the hospital for chemical poisoning the people in the ER should've been like nope ain't going to help an idiot I'm going to let evolution take its course. But that would be terribly wrong and horribly immoral, But I mean what has to be wrong with you if want to knowingly poison yourself. Maybe we should take all the dumb people in the world and round them all up and shoot them into space. That way the rest of us can get on with our lives and maybe the human race will progress much faster without them. Just saying.
And BTW if you can't tell I'm just joking/being sarcastic.

Here a video about it, HUMANITY IS DOOMED (Tide Pod Challenge): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj5u9XxrNDc&app=desktop

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 NickAu

NickAu

Bleepin' Fish Doctor

• 13,540 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:01 AM

Posted 28 January 2018 - 10:59 PM

Since when do you need common sense/critical thinking skills to post a video on youtube?

Young people will do stupid things, I know I was young once, We used to play good guys v bad guys with .22 caliber air rifles, or blowing up the neighbours letter box with " modified " fireworks.

Its just a fad like planking.

Edited by NickAu, 28 January 2018 - 11:00 PM.

#3 SuperSapien64

SuperSapien64
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 974 posts
  •  

Posted 30 January 2018 - 01:42 PM

Well its a dangerous fad, someones bound to die eventually. :nono:   

#4 C0bra

C0bra

• Members
  • 176 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:01 PM

Posted 30 January 2018 - 02:16 PM

Lets be real here for a minute though, it's not that kids are actually that stupid, it's just an attention seeking ploy for likes or YouTube views. On the other side of the coin, it's still stupid and if natural selection takes it's course so be it.

nIDwkQT.gif

| IT Service Technician | A+ | Network+ | Gamer | iPhone Expert |

#5 SuperSapien64

SuperSapien64
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 974 posts
  •  

Posted 30 January 2018 - 09:14 PM

Lets be real here for a minute though, it's not that kids are actually that stupid, it's just an attention seeking ploy for likes or YouTube views. On the other side of the coin, it's still stupid and if natural selection takes it's course so be it.

And if someone does die they'll end up baning Tide Pods. :rolleyes:

Oh boy what a world. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users