Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Problems with random crashes with no warning and other stuff

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 aRandomWhiteKid

aRandomWhiteKid

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:54 AM

Posted 28 January 2018 - 12:06 PM

Hi, I'm new here!! I came to these forums because I have a couple of issues/problems I need help with:

1) My computer will crash with no warning and then restart by itself without a click of a button.

2) My computer on start up especially on start up will make a loud noise( I will attach the video(s)).

3) My computer is very slow now even with a reset of the computer and virus scans. 

Here is some background information that could of led to the problem or is the problem, I am not for certain.

I bought the CyberPower PC GUA1200BST, I later on put in a RX480 graphics card without checking

the PSU. The PSU was at 450w I believe and I kept it like that for about a 7 months.

there is a big possibility that my problems could of started around those 7 months but do not quote me on that.

I later on after those 7 months bought a 750w PSU and replaced it and my gameplay is a lot better, but I am

still having those issues listed above. So I did a virus scan on my computer on regular mode and on safe mode

but neither popped up with anything even on custom scans and threat scans and regular scans.

I then just reset my computer, however all my issues just happened again. I've even tried going to

control panel > hardware and sound > power options > change plan settings > change advanced power settings > processor power management > maximum power state

and changing the setting to 90% to try and fix my random crashes without warnings, and it helped and stopped the crashes from being less frequent.

Ive attached a link to the video of the sound my computer makes.

Thanks ~Nic

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wynl96ykuhlpkoq/20180128_105635.mp4?dl=0

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users