Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

BSOD, STOP 0X0000001E, STOP 0X0000003B

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 LoonTink

LoonTink

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:28 PM

Posted 25 January 2018 - 04:48 PM

Hi, 

I have a computer that I bought off of a friend about 4 years ago. He built it himself as a gaming computer. It's had a blue screen issue since I got it, but it rarely happened. Now I can't finish a game or project without it blue screening and restarting. I haven't used it in a while because of this, but now I need it and can't get anything done. It seems to blue screen when I'm doing something intensive on it. If I'm just browsing it seems to be fine, but if I have youtube or any other program running, it will BSOD after a bit. 

The errors I'm getting are STOP 0X0000001E and STOP 0X0000003B. I used blue screen view for the errors. I'll attach the pictures from those results as well as the minidump files. 

Please help!!!

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 HyperHenry

HyperHenry

• Members
  • 775 posts
  •  

Posted 25 January 2018 - 04:59 PM

These come back to an unknown hardware issue. Probably caused by:Aunthentic_AMD points toward the CPU but not necessarily. It could be caused by heat, overclocking, voltage etc.

Please Download Speccy by Piriform

• Download and save Speccy from here. https://www.piriform.com/speccy/download/standard
• Navigate to the directory in which you saved the ZIP file.
• Right-click on the downloaded ZIP file, click Extract all, taking note of where the files will be extracted, and then hit Extract.
• Open up the extracted folder, right-click on Speccy64.exe (or Speccy.exe, if your system is 32-bit), and select Run as administrator. Please accept any User Account Control prompts.
• After waiting a while, click File, then Publish Snapshot.
• Hit Yes to the Publish Snapshot dialog, then click Copy to Clipboard. Paste the URL in your next reply.

#3 LoonTink

LoonTink
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 25 January 2018 - 08:14 PM

http://speccy.piriform.com/results/sk5wtKMm4fH8Az47TTmrkW6

Thank you for helping!

#4 HyperHenry

HyperHenry

• Members
  • 775 posts
  •  

Posted 26 January 2018 - 11:51 AM

Everything on the Speccy looks good. What I'd like you to do next is remove one stick of RAM and see if it continues, then do the same with the other. Also can you tell me what you have for a PSU? Brand/model/ and watts?

#5 bwv848

bwv848

Bleepin' Owl

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 3,028 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:28 PM

Posted 26 January 2018 - 12:51 PM

We need more information about your system than what you've provided. Hence, please follow these BSOD posting instructions and attach the requested files by replying to this topic. You may skip the part of step three where it instructs you to create a new topic, since you already have a topic here. There's no need to create another topic. :wink:

If I do not reply in three days, please message me.

BC BSOD Posting Instructions | Carrona BSOD Index | Driver Reference Table (DRT)

#6 LoonTink

LoonTink
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 27 January 2018 - 02:58 PM

Yeah sorry, I didn't see the stickys for it. This is the first time on this site. Here's what you requested. And I haven't taken out the RAM yet. I'll do that now. It hasn't blue screened yet, but I have only had Google Chrome up, and whatever programs for this, like Speccy. 

So here's the Sysnative files, the speccy results screenshot (the URL is in the previous reply), and I took a pic of my PSU specs. If you need more info, or I took the wrong pic, lemme know. 

Attached Files

#7 bwv848

bwv848

Bleepin' Owl

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 3,028 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:28 PM

Posted 27 January 2018 - 08:08 PM

I regret to say this but you appear to be using a pirated version of Windows 7 Ultimate. Our forum rules prohibit me from helping you further:

No subject matter will be allowed whose purpose is to defeat existing copyright or security measures. If a user persists and/or the activity is obviously illegal the staff reserves the right to remove such content and/or ban the user. This would also mean encouraging the use or continued use of pirated software is not permitted, and subject to the same consequences.

If you would like help, please purchase a legitimate copy of Windows for your computer and run the Sysnative File Collection App again. Furthermore, pirated versions of Windows never function as normally.

Thank you.

Regards,
bwv848

If I do not reply in three days, please message me.

BC BSOD Posting Instructions | Carrona BSOD Index | Driver Reference Table (DRT)

#8 LoonTink

LoonTink
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 27 January 2018 - 09:36 PM

Welp. Again, it was a computer I bought off of a friend. So he kinda screwed me then. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users