Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Which Songs Make Good Ringtones?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Angelina111

Angelina111

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:25 PM

Posted 25 January 2018 - 04:26 AM

Hi Guys!
I want to find a ringtone for the phone. Please tell me what ringtone or help me 
Make my own ringtones?
Okay, I have some MP3 that I would like to use as ringtones. I see that iTunes has a place for ringtones, but how do I get a file there? Can you not make your own ringtones? 
Thanks you so much! 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 C0bra

C0bra

• Members
  • 174 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:25 PM

Posted 25 January 2018 - 08:06 AM

Personally, I've always bought my ringtones. I'm lazy though and the ringtones I use are all Star Wars related :lmao:

The iTunes store has a great selection and they're only a couple $ each usually at the most. Just go to the app iTunes Store select More, select Tones, and browse the many songs and tones available.

If you cant find what you're looking for you can make you own using iTunes, the process is a bit tiresome so I'll include a link to a good, up to date guide here.

Happy ringtone hunting!

nIDwkQT.gif

| IT Service Technician | A+ | Network+ | Gamer | iPhone Expert |

#3 saw101

saw101

• Members
  • 418 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:25 PM

Posted 27 January 2018 - 03:22 AM

Make my own ringtones?

Okay, I have some MP3 that I would like to use as ringtones.

Can you not make your own ringtones? 

Audio Trimmer is a Free & simple online tool which lets you trim your audio files on the fly. Choose your file and click Upload to get started!

https://audiotrimmer.com/

I've used it a few times to create custom ringtones from my mp3 music collection, save to a folder, then load to my phone. 

I never make the same mistake twice....I always make it 5 or 6 times just to be sure!

#4 daliaeurope

daliaeurope

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:25 AM

Posted 14 March 2018 - 05:15 AM

Hi Guys!
I want to find a ringtone for the phone. Please tell me what ringtone or help me 
Make my own ringtones?
Okay, I have some MP3 that I would like to use as ringtones. I see that iTunes has a place for ringtones, but how do I get a file there? Can you not make your own ringtones? 
Thanks you so much!

It's not really worth the hassle to make your own, I buy mine, not so expensive and it sounds proper..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users