Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

(Newbie) I am looking for a new firewall

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 thashen4

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Local time:06:20 AM

Posted 24 January 2018 - 05:35 AM

Hi Guys, 

I have been to many different forums and different websites.

I am still looking for help on purchasing a firewall. 

I am running a small business with 4 or 5 pcs and I need a suitable firewall. I have looked at qotom, watch guard and a new company called pondesk.com 

this item is really what I am looking at something that have 3g or 4g , lte capabilities once the network has gone down and I do not need fast device I want a device that serves the purpose and is low voltage.

This is the device that I am looking for something similar.

kind regards

Edited by hamluis, 24 January 2018 - 05:48 AM.
Moved from Networking to Firewalls - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 isaccasi

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • Local time:07:20 AM

Posted 12 February 2018 - 05:36 PM

Hello, not to provoke you but how about a security suite for all your devices, like Bitdefender Total Security :guitar:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users