Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Please help an absolute Luddite.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Gerry1886

Gerry1886

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 23 January 2018 - 05:50 PM

Hi all.
Youll have to excuse my ignorance on ANYTHING technical. Turning the tv on is an achievement for me.
Im not sure if Im in the right place for this but here goes.
For various reasons, I cannot get Sky, BT etc etc for sports. I purchased an app for my iPad Universal Sports TV Plus and its great for my iPad to watch all the sport I need.
However, Id like to watch it on my television. So,I purchased an Apple Lightning Digital AV Adapter to to plug into my television so I could see the big picture on my telly.
My tv is LG by the way and not a Smart one. Like me.
The trouble is, it works but only gives me a picture the same size as the iPad (in the middle of the screen).
This is not what I wanted as the image is far too small to watch.
Now, I rang Apple and LG, they told me it was an issue with each others product.
So, Im left with an expensive gadget which doesnt work.
If anyone could help me on this Itd be much appreciated. Please speak to me like a four year child as I have absolutely no clue about anything like this.
Id just like to see a reasonably big picture on my telly and Id be as happy as Larry.
Any other solutions to watching sport on the big screen would help also as Im pulling my hair out here.
I also have a Chromecast which is good but only for certain things.
Many thanks for reading this drivel and hope that someone maybe be able to put me out of my misery.
All the best, Gerry.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 deancollins

deancollins

• Members
  • 95 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:02 AM

Posted 29 August 2018 - 07:13 AM

That's strange. Everything should work good.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users