Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Blue screen with new RAM

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 binarydev

binarydev

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:11 AM

Posted 22 January 2018 - 12:41 AM

So I recently built me new PC and I seem to be struggleing with the RAM.

Atleast thats what we think it is.

The computer is recently restored, been restoring multiple times this week due to issues such as freezing after windows update, game crashes, and weird screen flickering.

I recently got a BSOD and I am not sure why and I was hoping that someone here might be able to help.

System Specs

4QNveXM.png

I really do appriciate the help!

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 HyperHenry

HyperHenry

• Members
  • 775 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:11 AM

Posted 22 January 2018 - 02:48 PM

A lot of events are pointing to Windows defender and eset.

Please Download Speccy by Piriform

• Download and save Speccy from here. https://www.piriform.com/speccy/download/standard
• Navigate to the directory in which you saved the ZIP file.
• Right-click on the downloaded ZIP file, click Extract all, taking note of where the files will be extracted, and then hit Extract.
• Open up the extracted folder, right-click on Speccy64.exe (or Speccy.exe, if your system is 32-bit), and select Run as administrator. Please accept any User Account Control prompts.
• After waiting a while, click File, then Publish Snapshot.
• Hit Yes to the Publish Snapshot dialog, then click Copy to Clipboard. Paste the URL in your next reply.

#3 binarydev

binarydev
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 22 January 2018 - 10:24 PM

Here you go

http://speccy.piriform.com/results/FFfVFtt0mT0WjcVE5mztDca

Appriciate the help

#4 HyperHenry

HyperHenry

• Members
  • 775 posts
  •  

Posted 22 January 2018 - 10:53 PM

Don't thank me yet. I can't find anything wrong. One thing I did notice that may have something to do with it is that you have Comodo. Windows 10 is known for not playing nice with other AVs. I'd suggest trying to disable Comodo and enable Windows defender and see if you notice a difference. Many of the events in Event Viewer included Windows Defender. Also if you haven't yet, please go to the micro-star webpage and make sure all the drivers are up to date.

#5 binarydev

binarydev
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 22 January 2018 - 11:09 PM

I'm currently running Windows 8.1 and not 10.

And I cant download the MOBO chipset driver because it only supports Windows 10.

#6 HyperHenry

HyperHenry

• Members
  • 775 posts
  •  

Posted 23 January 2018 - 09:41 AM

Not sure what else to suggest. You might want to consider getting Windows 10. I didn't like the idea but my new computer only supports Windows 10. I really like it.

#7 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,472 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:11 AM

Posted 23 January 2018 - 12:14 PM

It sounds like you painted yourself into a corner... time to purchase Windows 10.  Unfortunately the last free upgrade (Assistive Technologies) ended on December 31st 2017.

You can use the Media Creation Tool to create Windows 10 installation media for a disc or flash drive.  But you will need to purchase a product code to be able to install the operating system.

There are three options, use the second option Using the tool to create installation media (USB flash drive, DVD, or ISO file) to install Windows 10 on a different PC.

Follow the instructions to create the installation media.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users