Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Firefox on Linux Not Syncing Bookmarks

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 pcpunk

• Members
  • 5,392 posts
  • Local time:07:04 PM

Posted 21 January 2018 - 08:28 PM

Admittedly I have not synced Firefox in years, but definitely after 2010, which seems to be a date Firefox has said will be to far back.  In fact it was probably 2015 sometime.

The bad part is, I cannot even Import as HTML backup from Chrome, or anything for that matter.  I cannot Browse to any Folders to do so at all from the Bookmarks Tool in Firefox.  I could Import from Chrome as soon as I get it installed, but would like to be able to Import as HTML also. 

Also, I cannot ask questions on their site, even though I am logged into Sync, getting all my Passwords and can see all my devices from previous Sync's.

I don't expect things to be perfect, especially since they have gone through so many changes recently, but would like to be able to at least log in to the Forums to ask questions.  I thought if I were logged into Sync that qualified me to log onto the forum and ask questions?

Thanks, pcpunk

Created by Mike_Walsh

KDE, Ruler of all Distro's

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users