Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Xbox Store Outage, Can't Download Anything !!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 alcastive

alcastive

• Members
  • 58 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:53 AM

Posted 21 January 2018 - 07:06 PM

Hey guys i really need help, the support could fix this anyone experience the same problem ? i have Gold, EA Access and Game Pass i cannot download any game or app recently i made a hard reset (erase everything), I purchased also FIfa 18 but can't redownload it, i have only BF4 working because i have the disk and currently i have over 50 application always stuck in the ready to download tab and never go to queue, the store sometimes give error and i cannot hit any download button most of the times it just won't let me and if it worked the game or app stuck on working and never queue, it is only shown in the ready to install and when i hit download again nothing happens this is very frustrating been struggling for weeks! i tried to download from another account also didn't work, i checked with my ISP all ports are opened, I cannot use any service i am subscribed including many registered apps like Netflix, and i lost all my games. Waiting hopefully for a fix :(

Edited by alcastive, 21 January 2018 - 07:08 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 C0bra

C0bra

• Members
  • 174 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:53 AM

Posted 21 January 2018 - 07:19 PM

Have you tried cleaning up this queue of games and trying again? I cant see having 50+ apps/games in a queue as a good thing.

If your ports are all forwarded try these steps,

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-one/store/download-game-problem

Otherwise Id contact Xbox support about the problem.

nIDwkQT.gif

| IT Service Technician | A+ | Network+ | Gamer | iPhone Expert |

#3 alcastive

alcastive
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 58 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:53 AM

Posted 23 January 2018 - 12:03 PM

#4 C0bra

C0bra