Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Anyone know of a task manager for iOS?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 FiredUpIce

FiredUpIce

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 21 January 2018 - 10:08 AM

Just looking for a way to kill apps that are auto loading on my phone to save battery life. Something like ccleaner but for phone?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 C0bra

C0bra

• Members
  • 174 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:17 AM

Posted 21 January 2018 - 07:10 PM

Auto loading on your phone? What apps are auto loading? Ive never heard of this. On iOS to close apps simply double tap the home button and swipe them up.

Ive gotten into such a habit doing this I do this to close apps instead of pressing the home button.

nIDwkQT.gif

| IT Service Technician | A+ | Network+ | Gamer | iPhone Expert |

#3 softeyes

softeyes

• Members
  • 1,528 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:17 PM

Posted 21 January 2018 - 10:28 PM

Hi FiredUpIce, 

A suggestion, take a look at your Background App Refresh settings. Tap Settings -> General -> then Background App Refresh. You will see three options: Off, WiFi or WiFi & Cellular Data. You are able to pick and choose what apps you would like to have continually refresh, or to turn them all off. I personally keep my setting off as I do find doing so helps to preserve my battery.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users