Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Keeping The Ark Afloat...In Turkey

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,124 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:42 PM

Posted 21 January 2018 - 09:07 AM

NOAH HAD ACCESS TO AND USED CELLPHONES

Turkish Professor Claims Koran Flood Story Tells of Muslim Noah Calling Son on Cell-Phone - Breaking Israel News | Latest News. Biblical Perspective.

QUOTE A BIT: A Turkish professor has come up with an amazing theory about Biblical Noah based on his understanding of the story as related in the Koran: during the storm, conversation was impossible due to the thunder and lightning so Noah kept in touch with his sons via cellular phone......

...........“The Koran says the waves were as high as mountains, so if Noah spoke with his son, his son must be sitting on the top of another mountain,” Ornek said in the televised interview. “The Koran says they spoke, but to talk between two mountains with hundreds of kilometers apart, they must have had mobile phones, and Noah’s son must have boarded an aerial vehicle to reach his father.”..............

.....“I am a scientist, I speak for science” Ornek added, giving his theories his academic seal of approval......

....“To say something insulting about the Koran, even as a joke, could cost this man his life, so it is unlikely he meant it as anything other than serious commentary on the text.” Dr. Aviv told Breaking Israel News. “I watched the interview. He sounded very convincing and clearly believed in his theories. The professor went into great depth and detail, making fine distinctions in the text.”

Dr. Aviv reported fierce debates on Turkish social media over the Ornek’s comments..............

the-woodpecker-might-have-to-go.jpg

“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss
A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,190 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:42 PM

Posted 22 January 2018 - 12:53 PM

Interesting , as the sons and their families were on the Ark.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 buddy215

buddy215
  • Topic Starter

• 13,124 posts
  •  

Posted 22 January 2018 - 02:33 PM

According to the article the Koran story varies a bit from the Jewish story. Of course, the Jewish story varies a lot from what researches claim was the origin of their story.

QUOTE: Ornek was discussing the section of the Koran’s version of the flood story in which one of Noah’s sons, who was a disbeliever, refused to come aboard the Ark. The son climbed a mountain but as the floodwaters rose, he spoke to his father and repented.

QUOTE A BIT MORE: Ornek explained his theory, saying that technologies were much more advanced 10,000 years ago than most people realize. Noah, referred to as Nûḥ ibn Lamech ibn Methuselah  in the Koran, also used advanced technology to build an ark out of steel that was powered by nuclear energy. Ornek also claimed that instead of bringing live animals onto the ark, Noah stocked it with one male and one female egg from every living species.

Up in Kentucky the imported Australian Ham built an exact replica of the Ark using concrete, wood, steel and plastic. Even has cages containing dinosaurs, restaurants and elevators. He wisely built it well above the ground atop concrete piers in case of flooding. The cages, I suppose, are to keep the customers from stealing or writing graffiti on the dinos. They aren't alive...in case anyone thought that.

Ham wouldn't agree with the professor as he has carefully computed the Universe to be only 6,000 years old...plus or minus a week or two.

Many have gone searching for the Ark and many have claimed to have found it. They were looking for a wooden structure and often claimed to possess pieces of it.

I now expect there will be more searches done using geiger counters and metal detectors.

“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss
A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

#4 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 6,548 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:42 PM

Posted 22 January 2018 - 07:42 PM

Sorry Buddy, but you seem to be having a problem with your calendar.

It is now the 23rd January, not the 1st April.

Chris Cosgrove

#5 buddy215

buddy215
  • Topic Starter

• 13,124 posts
  •  

Posted 22 January 2018 - 08:18 PM

Chris...that professor is real. His remarks/ lecture was real. The article I posted is not satire.

Here is another account from that region of the world.

logo.png

Leading News Source For Turkey and The Region

January 08 2018 11:34:00

Turkish academic claims Prophet Noah used cell phone to call his son before flood

ISTANBUL

5a532d197152d80a8cf72b6a.jpg

#6 softeyes

softeyes

• Members
  • 1,553 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:42 PM

Posted 22 January 2018 - 09:40 PM

With his cell phone success at that time, I wouldn't mind owning his device model AND to have his service provider! When will the professor give us those details, I'm in.  :clapping:

#7 buddy215

buddy215
  • Topic Starter

• 13,124 posts
  •  

Posted 23 January 2018 - 05:11 AM

There are a few things he is probably working on....like....when did elephants and sheep stop laying eggs?

img-102247.jpg

Edited by buddy215, 23 January 2018 - 05:37 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users