I only found one other report of this ransomware, so maybe it's new?
System Restore and Shadow Files have been deleted.
I tried some .locked decryption tools from emsisoft without luck.
I tried a deep scan recovery tool, no success.
Quarantined file: Trojan:Win32/Fuerboos.C.cl
.locked file extension Ransom Note reads: What happened to my files ?
This means that your files were modified in a way that makes working with them impossible, unless you have the keys to decrypt them.Is it possible to recover my files ?
Yes, it possible to get your files back, you'll need a special program (decryptor) and the private key of the key pair used to encrypt them.How can I get the decryptor and the private key ?
You can get both of them in our site below. The site is only available via the Tor Browser.
Instructions to install Tor Browser (recommended).
- Download the Tor Browser Bundle here: https://www.torproject.org.
- Execute the file you downloaded to extract the Tor Browser into a folder on your computer.
- Then simply open the folder and click on "Start Tor Browser".
- Copy and paste the onion address into the address bar:
ID Ransomware results:1 Result
Please refer to the appropriate topic for more information. Samples of encrypted files and suspicious files may be needed for continued investigation.
- ransomnote_filename: [HOW_TO_DECRYPT_FILES].html
- ransomnote_url: https://lockerrwhuaf2jjx.onion.to/
Not enough information is public about LockeR. Please check back later.