Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Bypass Activation Code on Nextbook 10a

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Rusty8383

Rusty8383

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 20 January 2018 - 02:33 PM

I purchased a Nextbook 10A from Letgo a few months ago, only to find that I could not sign on without original receipt. The seller would not respond & closed account. I used the code finder online, but it would not work on my particular tablet (sure seller obtained the tablet unscrupulously) Lesson learned. Just hoping someone can help me sign in. Thanks.

Edited by hamluis, 22 January 2018 - 04:11 PM.
Moved from Tips/Tricks to Android OS - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JohnC_21

JohnC_21

• Members
  • 24,448 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:47 AM

Posted 20 January 2018 - 02:57 PM

Can you do a hard reset? The video has a slightly different step vs the link.

http://www.tomsguide.com/forum/id-3052193/rest-nextbook-tablet.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkJHt3wyU-w

#3 Shayray777

Shayray777

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 16 April 2018 - 04:25 PM

Did you ever get help with this issue I have the same exact one and wondered if I could get help also.

#4 Goin2Dover

Goin2Dover

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:47 AM

Posted 14 June 2018 - 08:21 AM

Honestly I would run away from this manufacturer. Their product support is farmed out to a third party and will replace the product in warranty otherwise you are SOL. BBB rating of "F".  

Edited by Goin2Dover, 14 June 2018 - 08:21 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users