Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Asus A41-X550A Accu kapot?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 kopenaccu

kopenaccu

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:56 AM

Posted 20 January 2018 - 01:41 AM

Hoi, zoals hierboven vermeld, is mijn batterij kapot door mijn laptop zeggen dat het gaat zonder! besmet! Batterij kabel niet meer... en wanneer de Lapotop wordt uitgevoerd en ik trek de batterij uit crasht onmiddellijk uit...

Mijn laptop is de Asus X550C
Mijn batterij is de Asus Li-lon batterij pack A41-X550A cijfer: + 14.4V 4400mAh, H

Dus nu mijn vraag geeft de batterij een betere (de laptop is al 2 jaar oud), die langer duurt? Of heeft men gewoon te kopen exact dezelfde als hierboven beschreven weer?
Of is er een "niet-origineel" dat heeft ook dezelfde prestaties?

Ik keek naar Website en vond dit een..

Waarom is er hoge prestaties.. Kan het meer?

Bovendien, ik dank u voor de antwoorden, weet me niet in het gebied, helaas, niet al te goed uit

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 6,437 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:56 PM

Posted 22 January 2018 - 07:30 PM

#1 Translated by Google Translate :-

Hi, as mentioned above, my battery is broken by my laptop saying it goes without! infected! Battery cable no longer ... and when the Lapotop is running and I pull out the battery crashes immediately ...

Mijn laptop is de Asus X550C
Mijn batterij is de Asus Li-lon batterij pack A41-X550A cijfer: + 14.4V 4400mAh, H

So now my question gives the battery a better one (the laptop is already 2 years old), which takes longer? Or does one simply purchase exactly the same as described above again?
Or is there a "non-original" that also has the same performance?

I looked at Website and found this one ..

Why is there high performance? Can it do more?

In addition, thank you for the answers, do not know me in the area, unfortunately, not too good looking.

In general the safest, and the most expensive, thing to do is to buy a manufacturer's replacement. However if you search on Google, or any other search engine, for the battery's part number, which is printed on the battery, you will then find people selling compatible batteries at a range of different prices. You can then decide which one to buy.

Also note, English is the official language on BC. It is accepted that many of our members who do naot have English as their first language are uncomfortable using it for technical matters. In which case, run it through a translation service like Google Translate.

Chris Cosgrove

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users