Good job posting all your logs but in the future you will need to copy and paste them directly into your reply message window.
What follows is some important information that you need to review:
In order to keep your websites and system secure, it is very important to use strong passwords That being said, please change all your passwords now! Also, make sure you are using the latest versions and/or patches of your WordPress software.
Going over your logs I noticed that you have μTorrent installed.
- Avoid gaming sites, pirated software, cracking tools, keygens, and peer-to-peer (P2P) file sharing programs.
- They are a security risk which can make your computer susceptible to a wide variety of malware infections, remote attacks, exposure of personal information, and identity theft. Many malicious worms and Trojans spread across P2P file sharing networks, gaming and underground sites.
- Users visiting such pages may see innocuous-looking banner ads containing code which can trigger pop-up ads and malicious Flash ads that install viruses, Trojans and spyware. Ads are a target for hackers because they offer a stealthy way to distribute malware to a wide range of Internet users.
- The best way to reduce the risk of infection is to avoid these types of web sites and not use any P2P applications.
It is pretty much certain that if you continue to use P2P programs, you will get infected again.
I would recommend that you uninstall μTorrent, however that choice is up to you. Directions for removal are below.
- Open Computer and click on the Computer tab, then click on Uninstall or Change a Program.
- A list of programs installed will be populated (this may take a bit of time).
- If they exist, uninstall the following one at a time by clicking the below entries and selecting Remove:
- µTorrent (Version: 18.104.22.168332 - BitTorrent Inc.)
- µTorrent (Version: 22.214.171.124916 - BitTorrent Inc.)
Additional instructions can be found here if needed.
I noticed in your logs there is evidence of pirated software. These pirated programs are a good source of malware infection as you do not know what was included when the original product was patched/pirated. Ethics aside, it may be illegal depending on the cyber law of your country. We at Bleeping Computer strongly recommend you to avoid using cracks, keygens and such. If you decide to keep the cracked software you risk infecting your computer. Also note that some of your cracked software may be removed by the tools we use.
The following fix will delete your stored temporary files, internet cache, and recycle bin contents. If you need to save anything, now is the time to retrieve it.
- Highlight the text below and press Ctrl-C to copy it
HKU\S-1-5-21-2766568034-3981997856-901821736-1002\...\Run: %5Bipjingling%5D => C:\Users\UpdatusUser\Desktop\ipjingling\ipjingling.exe -h
- Run FRST64
- This time click Fix
- After the fix has completed, you will be asked to restart your computer
- Click OK to restart your computer
- When your system has restarted, a file named Fixlog.txt will appear in the same folder from which you ran FRST64 which is: C:\Users\RRS-KING\Downloads\Programs
- Copy and paste that log into your next reply to me
Looking at your AdwCleaner log, it appears that after the scan was completed, you may not have cleaned the found objects. Please do the following:
In addition to the AdwCleaner scan log I need to see the AdwCleaner clean log.
- Please run AdwCleaner again
- Click the Logfiles button
- Click on the Clean tab
- You should see an entry for the time and date you performed the cleaning. If you see an entry there, then copy and paste that log into your next reply to me
- If you don't see an entry there, then continue with the rest of these steps
- Click on Scan
- After the scan has completed, click on Clean
- Close all other open programs
- Click Ok to restart the computer
- When the computer completes the restart, the AdwCleaner log, AdwCleaner[CX].txt, should appear which will indicate which entries were deleted
- Please copy and paste that log into your next reply to me
In summary I will need from you:
- Did you change your passwords?
- Whether or not you uninstalled your torrent software
- Whether or not you removed your pirated software
- How is your computer performing now?
Let me know if you have any questions.