Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Graphical card issues.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 toxicwar

toxicwar

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:25 PM

Posted 19 January 2018 - 03:27 AM

Idk when but at some point things haven't been going to well with my graphics nowadays. 

Everytime i would try to play a game like overwatch/pubg/coh2/fornite or anything i think, the screen later on from 5-40 minutes just crash and fixes it's resolution. and i would get multipul errors, both from the game itself saying my game had crashed and windows error saying things like these.

https://puu.sh/z2GZV/bf4c8df3ec.png

https://puu.sh/z2H9j/344addccc3.png

Something about a kernel not responding but fixed itself or something..

Im not sure what to do. 
All i've done so far was that i reseated the graphic card, *air compressed it n stuff*

Than i tried to remove the software and reinstalled it and it still won't work.

https://puu.sh/z4Sqo/a26919fc26.png
event logger is ridiculously telling me about this nviddmkm thing. 

someone please help. D: do i need a new graphic card? 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 C0bra

C0bra

• Members
  • 176 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:25 PM

Posted 19 January 2018 - 01:49 PM

Do you have a known good card kicking around or a friend that could let you run it in their machine? Either one will pinpoint the issue, it's possible the PCIe port is going bad, but more likely the card is. Being able to stress test it on a known good machine, or stress test a known good GPU in you Motherboard would help determine the real issue.

If you've updated/reinstalled the drivers for it and it's still crashing like that, I'd say the card is going bad. That's only a guess though until the proper tests can be done. Toss your card in a friends machine and see what it does. If the problem follows; cards probably going bad. If it doesn't, you may have a bad motherboard.

nIDwkQT.gif

| IT Service Technician | A+ | Network+ | Gamer | iPhone Expert |

#3 toxicwar

toxicwar
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:25 PM

Posted 19 January 2018 - 07:53 PM

Ah, alright...

Dear god i hope my motherboard isn't going bad. that's seriously scary..

#4 C0bra

C0bra

• Members
  • 176 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:25 PM

Posted 21 January 2018 - 07:22 PM

Ah, alright...
Dear god i hope my motherboard isn't going bad. that's seriously scary..

It’s much more likely that the card is going bad. Good luck and let me know how any tests go!

nIDwkQT.gif

| IT Service Technician | A+ | Network+ | Gamer | iPhone Expert |

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users