Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Chrome slow to start up

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 js10

js10

• Members
  • 63 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:23 PM

Posted 17 January 2018 - 01:13 PM

I've been having a problem recently in which when I open Chrome for the first time after not using it for a while (a "while" here could be about an hour or so), it takes a relatively long time to become responsive and gives me a "The following page has become unresponsive. You can wait for it to become responsive or kill it." message. I do usually, in fact, wait, and it does happen, but this is obviously very annoying when I want to use it right away. Does anyone here know what might be causing this behavior and if there's anything that can be done about it? Thank you.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 mikey11

mikey11

• Members
  • 1,488 posts
  •  
  • Location:Psychiatric Ward @ Beelitz-Heilstatten Hospital, Beelitz, Germany
  • Local time:01:23 AM

Posted 17 January 2018 - 02:28 PM

run adwcleaner....then malwarebytes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users