Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello Everyone

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 JazvaSoftware

JazvaSoftware

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:25 AM

Posted 17 January 2018 - 03:28 AM

Hello! My name is Bill and I am here as a representative of the Jazva company. Jazva’s all-in-one solution streamlines and unifies operations in multi-channel retail. It helps brands and retailers to optimize multi-channel selling operations, draw new customers and increase sales. In addition, we have extensive experience in software development. Hope, we will be useful here

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,490 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:25 PM

Posted 17 January 2018 - 06:16 PM

:welcome: to Bleeping Computer.

You may want to read this pinned announcement Announcement: Product Topics and how to create them written by Grinler (Lawrence Abrams), the site owner of Bleeping Computer.

As a further way to promote discussion and to introduce our members to new programs we are implementing a new type of discussion topic called Product Topics. Product topics are a way for developers or our members to introduce new programs and tools to the other members of Bleepingcomputer.com. These topics are meant for open discussion about the program, how it can be used, what features it has, and suggestions on what features to add. I encourage our members and developers to create these types of topics so that not only do BleepingComputer.com visitors get exposure to interesting products, but also so that our members' feedback can possibly enhance the particular product.

Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users