Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Computer Screen Goes to Black in Safe Mode

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Fixitmom

Fixitmom

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:58 AM

Posted 16 January 2018 - 08:30 AM

I'm wondering how to fix the problem of my computer going into hibernation (at least I think that's what it is) after just a few seconds after I start Windows 7 Pro in Safe Mode

Computer stays on.  Screen goes to black.  Cannot wake up anything.  Have to shut down.

I've checked my power settings.  High Performance power plan.  Never go to sleep, never hibernate, no hybrid sleep, etc. 

Ideas?

Thanks!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 bwv848

bwv848

Bleepin' Owl

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 2,990 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:58 AM

Posted 29 January 2018 - 10:53 AM

Very sorry for the late response! If you are still in need of help, please follow these BSOD posting instructions and attach the requested files by replying to this topic. You may skip the part of step three where it instructs you to create a new topic, since you already have a topic here. There's no need to create another topic. :wink:

If I do not reply in three days, please message me.

BC BSOD Posting Instructions | Carrona BSOD Index | Driver Reference Table (DRT)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users