Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Phone is vibrating without a notification

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Thijsk1

Thijsk1

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:13 PM

Posted 15 January 2018 - 04:26 PM

Hello,

I'm having a problem with my phone. My phone randomly vibrates but there is no notification. It doesn't make any sound and as far as I know, I didn't change anything in the Developer Settings.

I'm using a Oneplus 3T running the latest bèta of the operating system.

I hope anyone of you could help me,

Kind regards

Thijs K.

PS. I'm sorry for my bad English, I'm still learning it.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 C0bra

C0bra

• Members
  • 171 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:13 AM

Posted 24 January 2018 - 01:30 PM

Sounds to me like an app is sending you a notification but the push notification is disabled, therefore you don't see it. Do you remember the app that you downloaded that started causing the issue? If not, try resetting the phone to factory and keep track of the apps you download. Otherwise, you can go through the notification settings on each app to try and figure it out.

Edited by C0bra, 24 January 2018 - 01:31 PM.

| IT Service Tech | A+ Certified | Computer Gamer | iPhone Expert |

nIDwkQT.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users