Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Sluggish System

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Phoe

Phoe

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:40 AM

Posted 14 January 2018 - 07:08 PM

Had some unwanted PUPs that have since been deleted (think they came from Ebay) but my system seems to get slower every day!  I will say twice I had contacted Kmart customer service via online chat (their site) and twice I was asked to give them access to my system so they could "see" what I was referring to,  Naturally I ignored them and did not grant access but wonder if they can access just by being in chat?  Anywho, I'd love to get some help to get my system moving again.  Hate that it seems to be dragging so much and have no idea from what or where.

TIA

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Broni

Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• BC Advisor
  • 42,612 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:40 AM

Posted 14 January 2018 - 10:49 PM

Same computer: https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/667422/possible-virus-from-ebay/ ?

My Website

p4433470.gif

My help doesn't cost a penny, but if you'd like to consider a donation, click p22001735.gif

#3 Phoe

Phoe
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:40 AM

Posted 17 January 2018 - 12:37 AM

Yes, same PC. 

#4 Broni

Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• BC Advisor
  • 42,612 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:40 AM

Posted 17 January 2018 - 08:38 PM

Continue there then.

My Website

p4433470.gif

My help doesn't cost a penny, but if you'd like to consider a donation, click p22001735.gif

#5 britechguy

britechguy

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt

• 6,819 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:40 AM

Posted 17 January 2018 - 08:43 PM

Following the Bleeping Computer convention of one computer, one issue, one forum, one thread this thread is being locked to avoid confusion.  Follow this discussion at the link shown in post #2 of this thread.

Brian  AKA  Bri the Tech Guy (my website address is in my profile) Windows 10 Home, 64-bit, Version 1709, Build 16299

Here is a test to find out whether your mission in life is complete.  If you’re alive, it isn’t.
             ~ Lauren Bacall

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users