Hello, I have been trying for about a week now to fix the constant BSODs I have been getting with the error code with the most common error code of "Special Pool Detected Memory Corruption". A few details before the specs:
- Never had BSODs before I recently upgraded the hardware on my computer
- Had installed Win10 before I had upgraded any hardware without any issues
- The only piece of hardware I did not upgrade was my PSU unless you count not upgrading my HDD
- BSOD usually happen when I try to install something large like a game; rarely will happen randomly, but mostly will happen when installing something
- Intel i7-7700K @ 4.2 GHz
- Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3000MHz C15
- GTX 1060 6GB 192-bit GDDR5
- ASUS Prime Z270-P
- Thermaltake SP-750M Smart M Series 750W (like I said this is the oldest part, but unless I missed something should be adequate for now)
- Win10, x64, Version 1709, Build 16299.192
I attached the Sysnative file as well, if I can give any more information just let me know, thanks.
Edited by BrutelyAwesome, 14 January 2018 - 04:07 PM.