Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

WHEA Uncorrectable Error

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Mklangelo

Mklangelo

• Members
  • 118 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:55 PM

Posted 14 January 2018 - 09:11 AM

Hello to all,

I've been getting a blue screen crash for the last week or so and it's happened about 7 times.   i'm going to include the mini dump file and the system info in hopes that someone can perhaps offer a solution or at least identify the cause.

As always, I thank you in advance!  MK

OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Home, 64 bit
Processor: Intel® Pentium® CPU N3540 @ 2.16GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 55 Stepping 8
Processor Count: 4
RAM: 3977 Mb
Graphics Card: Intel® HD Graphics, -2043 Mb
Hard Drives: C: 449 GB (403 GB Free);
Motherboard: Acer, EA70_BM
Antivirus: Windows Defender, Enabled and Updated

Attached Files

“Let us all be happy and live within our means, even if we have to borrow the money to do it with”

-Artemus Ward

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,870 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:55 PM

Posted 14 January 2018 - 09:26 AM

Please provide the items requested at BC BSODs Posting Instructions - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/576314/blue-screen-of-death-bsod-posting-instructions-windows-10-81-8-7-vista/ .

Topic moved from W10 Spt to Crashes/BSODs.

Louis

#3 Mklangelo

Mklangelo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 118 posts
  •  

Posted 14 January 2018 - 10:05 AM

Thanks, Hamluis, 

Here's the info.

The machine is about 5 years old but has been reformatted and a fresh install of Windows 10 installed about a week ago.  I don't know what was originally the OS since I got the machine last week.  

Model #: Acer ES1-711-P1UV

It's a laptop 

http://i448.photobucket.com/albums/qq203/mklangelo/SysInfo_zpsia2kj12v.png

Attached Files

“Let us all be happy and live within our means, even if we have to borrow the money to do it with”

-Artemus Ward

#4 Mklangelo

Mklangelo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 118 posts
  •  

Posted 15 January 2018 - 02:03 PM

Bump?

Have I provided the information needed?  Is there anything I can do?  I am ready to run MemTest and the Seagate HDD diag if needed.

Thanks!

-Artemus Ward

#5 HyperHenry

HyperHenry

• Members
  • 775 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:55 PM

Posted 15 January 2018 - 03:51 PM

This error can be failure of any hardware but it seems to point to your CPU. It could be caused by heat or overclocking. If you are overclocking try to remove the overclock and see if it helps. Please download and run Speccy. https://www.piriform.com/speccy/download/standard. When finished click on File/Publish Snapshot/ then copy the URL and post it here. This will tell us a little about the status of your hardware.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users