Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

On going issue with Trojan and malware I believe.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 rrny

rrny

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:05 PM

Posted 12 January 2018 - 05:55 PM

yesterday i acquired some sort of virus. It first started by loading up audio advertisements with no sign of anything anywhere. My windows defender was down and still not able to work. I user malewarebytes and a few anti virus programs to rid the problem. Anti virus reported and deleted some issues however everything was still very wrong. Any time i loaded up a website for anti virus it would change my language to spanish and load up some affilaite link it seemed. Even if i googles any anti virus on chrome it would suddendly refresh with a slightly different font and new links. I found a few new folders in my Programsx86 folder. Some names were kindergarten,brasil and a few other i cant remember. MB found the issues and deleted them and everything seemed to be okay. I was finally able to get into my control panel and also reset and recovery options. So I reset my windows only keeping personal files. After that I loaded up and did a scan with avast and Malewarebytes. Both found nothing. However my computer still will not let me open windows defender or click any options to do with reseting my computer or recovery. I would prefer to just restart it back to factory. Ive only had my computer about a month so there isnt anything of value on here. I need some help. I also ran a windows repair tool and everything was clear and issue free. Any help would be great

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rrny

rrny
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 12 January 2018 - 06:53 PM

Rkill 2.9.1 by Lawrence Abrams (Grinler)
Copyright 2008-2018 BleepingComputer.com
More Information about Rkill can be found at this link:

Program started at: 01/12/2018 02:53:03 PM in x64 mode.
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home 

Checking for Windows services to stop:

* No malware services found to stop.

Checking for processes to terminate:

* No malware processes found to kill.

Checking Registry for malware related settings:

* No issues found in the Registry.

Resetting .EXE, .COM, & .BAT associations in the Windows Registry.

Performing miscellaneous checks:

* Windows Defender Disabled

[HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows Defender]
   "DisableAntiSpyware" = dword:00000001

Searching for Missing Digital Signatures: 

* No issues found.

Checking HOSTS File: 

* No issues found.

Program finished at: 01/12/2018 02:53:47 PM
Execution time: 0 hours(s), 0 minute(s), and 43 seconds(s)

#3 Tunedport64

Tunedport64

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  

Posted 12 January 2018 - 07:17 PM

After you run RKill...I would download Emisoft https://www.emsisoft.com/en/software/antimalware/

I'd run that and see what you get or not..Then I would download and run Superantispyware...http://www.superantispyware.com/

Both have free additions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users