Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Thanks Very Much

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ljackthirteenten

ljackthirteenten

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:29 AM

Posted 28 September 2006 - 01:07 PM

hi I'm lloyd,
i don't have much experience with computors or the internet, and i've just joined the world of broadband! To my chagrin i found myself having to deal with this annoying virus that i had no idea how to remove. I found your site on google and after following the simple and easy to understand instructions i was able to get rid of it! I'm a bit strapped for cash so it was great that you all offered the service free of charge but i would understand if at some point you added a fee.
Its great to see people out there that will help others out in this way. Cheers :thumbsup: :flowers:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Scarlett

Scarlett

Bleeping Diva

• Members
  • 7,479 posts
  •  

Posted 28 September 2006 - 03:22 PM

Hello ljackthirteenten

Your welcome. I am so happy, that we were able to help you get rid of that nasty pest.
Thanks for joining! Please do come back and visit as often as you like. :thumbsup:
:flowers:

Have a Great Day!

Edited by Scarlett, 28 September 2006 - 03:23 PM.

Posted Image

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 28 September 2006 - 08:12 PM

Keep us bookmarked so you can find computer help and information whenever you need it.
Welcome to this great user community!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users