Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hey guys i've been having some BSOD problems with my (kinda) new build

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Darmian

Darmian

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:54 AM

Posted 11 January 2018 - 09:07 AM

I recently upgraded my pc parts (motherboard, Micro and Ram memories) I used to use win 7 but with the recent upgrade i formatted the HHD and installed a new brand win 10 pro via usb.

So the instalation went normal and the O.S itself downloaded all the mother drivers and video drivers. As i was downloading all the additionals to my pc like google chrome and others, the pc crashed into a BSOD ( Bad Header Pool / System_Service_exception / PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA / driver irql not less or equal are some of the ones i got to take notes of) I tried running the chkdsk test on cmd on start and in recovery trobleshooter and it did not finish in either of those (cause the bsod popped and restarted or simply restarting it when on start) i also made a test on the rams by memtest and it also didn't make it all the way (got BSOD in the process) note the HDD is not new but was working on previous set up, the ram is brand new tho.

I also got mensages on start like: Your pc could not start and needs to be repaired, went into trubleshooter and started up the repair tool it just didn't repair and says, sorry we can not repair the pc. The strange part is that if i fully turn the pc off wait a couple seconds and turn it on again the pc boots normally into win10 but aprox 10 /15 minutes unto use it just crashes into a BSOD again. Welp that's my problem rigth there, this has me without sleep since 3 days. If i had to guess i would say the HHD is malfunctioning but the rams could also be the problem here. Just wanted to know others oppinions on the matter. Thanks for reading!

Edit: will attach more info of the system ASAP!

Edit2: https://pastebin.com/7P5mvgDx

Edited by Darmian, 11 January 2018 - 09:46 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Tunedport64

Tunedport64

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:54 AM

Posted 11 January 2018 - 09:15 AM

Go to the manufactures web site of the HDD and download their tool to check the HHD for back sectors and what nots if you can. These tools are small quick downloads and should be able to be done before you go blue again. Not sure if you get it up and running if it will overpower any blue screen as it is diagnosing. Let me know for future reference if you could please and thank you in advance. This will verify your concerns on whether the HDD is failing. I just went through it 2 days ago on one of 3 drives on my PC. It happened on my main file storage drive. Thank god for the back up drive.

#3 usasma

usasma

Still visually handicapped (avatar is memory developed by my Dad

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 25,091 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:54 AM

Posted 12 January 2018 - 08:38 AM

Please run this report collecting tool so that we can provide a complete analysis: (from the pinned topic at the top of the forum)   http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/576314/blue-screen-of-death-bsod-posting-instructions-windows-10-81-8-7-vista/
NOTE:  On problem systems it can take up to 20 minutes for the log files to complete.  Please be patient and let it run.

If you still have problems with it running, there's an alternate tool here (direct download link):  https://github.com/blueelvis/BSOD-Inspector/releases/download/1.0.5/BSODInspector-1.0.5.exe

NOTE:
Please zip up the (.ZIP) files - do not use .RAR, .7z or other compression utilities. 
.ZIP is the type file that can be uploaded to the forums.

My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able.

- John  (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ )**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack. **  If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users