Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello there,

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 C0bra

C0bra

• Members
  • 174 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:30 PM

Posted 11 January 2018 - 08:17 AM

Good morning everyone,

Name's Justin and I'm 24 years young. I'm an IT Service Technician by day, gamer by night. I've been tinkering with computers for as long as I can remember. My father was a self taught tech, who did work from home on the side, so I always had computers and parts around. I received my first computer at around 8 years old, it was a build from old parts. My own first successful build was when I was 12. It was something like an Intel Pentium 4? I can't remember now, but ever since then I've been drawn to technology and computers.

I'm a Star Wars fanatic, I own a movie accurate Storm-trooper costume that I wear to events and conventions. I'm a member of the 501st Legion - A worldwide Star Wars costuming group known for our volunteer and charitable work. Over the last 6 months our particular squad of 20 members have raised about $1,500 for Make-A-Wish. It's a very fun and rewarding hobby, as well as an expensive one.

QZ19GZ5.jpg?2

Airsoft is my other big hobby; for those who don't know what Airsoft is - it's a sport much like paintball but instead the guns are far more realistic (basically replicas) and they shoot small 6mm plastic BBs instead of the 17mm paint shells that paintball uses. It hurts, but not too much. It's a very physically demanding hobby too, we spend most of a day out in the field. Most of our team run radios and full tactical gear, just to add a bit of realism and strategy to it.

3dL7Zfp.jpg?3dGJQIyr.jpg?21jLfTUv.jpg?2

I found this site looking for some things to do in my downtime at work. What better place than here? I can sharpen my skills as an IT professional and I get to help others in the process; two things I enjoy doing. 

Thanks for reading and if the pictures are not allowed please just let me know! 

Edited by C0bra, 11 January 2018 - 08:19 AM.

nIDwkQT.gif

| IT Service Technician | A+ | Network+ | Gamer | iPhone Expert |

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,267 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:30 PM

Posted 12 January 2018 - 06:32 PM

:welcome: to Bleeping Computer.

As a new member be sure to read the Welcome to Bleeping Computer! Guide and the following...Best regards,
The BC Staff
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users