Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Audio sounds distant with Sound Blaster Audigy 5/Rx

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Pvtanderson123

Pvtanderson123

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:32 PM

Posted 10 January 2018 - 09:17 PM

Hi guys, I am currently using a Sennheiser PC 363D and have recently started using a Sound Blaster Audigy 5/Rx but I have noticed while gaming that the actual surround sound is amazing but it also sounds distant at the same time and I can't find any fixes for it? Also I am running this on Windows 10.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,415 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:32 PM

Posted 11 January 2018 - 06:45 AM

How can it be "fine" and "distant" at the same time?

Please elaborate.

Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling the audio drivers?

Worth A Look, IMO.

Louis

Edited by hamluis, 11 January 2018 - 06:47 AM.

#3 Pvtanderson123

Pvtanderson123
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:32 PM

Posted 11 January 2018 - 03:22 PM

Sorry, I may not have been clear enough..

What I mean is that the actual surround sound from the card is working well but the audio still sounds distant which is making it not sound as it should. So I guess its like I can see the potential it has to be good sound but unfortunately it sounds distant? Also yes I did try uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers.

Edited by hamluis, 11 January 2018 - 05:41 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users