Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Word Form Doc Printing Crap Instead Of Form.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Thee Ox

Thee Ox

• Members
  • 36 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:16 AM

Posted 28 September 2006 - 09:08 AM

Hi all.
I have a form word document that looks ok when viewed but when printed there are the words "formdropdown' in areasthat should contain names, addreses, etc.
Running XP Pro.
The form works ok when printed from other pcs.
Having the same prob with other forms.

Please help.

Thanks

Thee :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Thee Ox

Thee Ox
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 36 posts
  •  

Posted 28 September 2006 - 02:43 PM

?

#3 Thee Ox

Thee Ox
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 36 posts
  •  

Posted 28 September 2006 - 03:45 PM

I figured out the problem.
Open Word -
>tools>options>print tab>
the second area that says " Include With Document"--the only box that should be checked is "Drawing Objects". All other boxes should NOT be checked.
In my case, another box was checked and thats why the document printed variuos crap instead of the actual document.

Thanks to all that helped.
You know Thee Ox appreciates all your help.

Later,
Thee

#4 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 34,286 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:16 AM

Posted 28 September 2006 - 05:50 PM

Thee Ox,

Thank You for sharing your solution with us. This just shows how much of a community we have in sharing of solutions to problems. Keep up the good work and see you around the forums.

Be (Self Help when needed) Safe

Da Bleepin AniMod, Animal

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users