Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Bad Pool Header BSOD

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Zurrieq

Zurrieq

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:23 PM

Posted 08 January 2018 - 11:27 AM

Hi

I had a BSOD this morning....

Can someone debug the BSOD maybe signs of a conflict. I just arrived from work so am planning a memtest to test my ram once i have time.

This BSOD was suddenly. I found it on the BSOD screen when i woke up. All I recall was I had kodi running in the background. I do not usually switch of this PC it remains running through out the day and night and usually restart when i feel like or switch of when I feel its time to give it a good clean or maybe after a program update.

I have my ethernet connection set to metered so only a few windows updates are installed. PC was on for nearly 4 days when this happened (but then again usually goes over 8 days before it gets restarted or switched off).

Last Blue Screen I had was in 2016 which was due to adguard and avg. Then after a few weeks of inactivity in august system was abit unstable so I decided to format and since then this is the first BSOD.

Basic System Specs:

Core 2 Quad Q9550

GTX 1060 6GB Asus

Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3P MoBo

8GB RAM

1000w EVGA PSU

Would appreciate your help. In the meantime I will testing my hardware once I finish what I need to do. Otherwise PC has been on since this BSODs with no problems.

Thanks

Zurrieq

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Zurrieq

Zurrieq
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  

Posted 08 January 2018 - 01:55 PM

Just finally got update re the problem with spectre and meltdown bugs so decided to use windows update!!

Will keep you posted on how things go and how if any particular effects.... Windows update will be updating my pc to v1709

#3 jcgriff2

jcgriff2

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 1,109 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:23 AM

Posted 08 January 2018 - 11:49 PM

Hi. . .

Your lone BSOD was caused by Adguard for Windows.

adgnetworktdidrv.sys Tue Mar 21 18:48:22 2017 (58D1ADB6)
https://adguard.com/en/adguard-windows/overview.html

You can try to update the program installation or remove it entirely. It's your call.

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

Edited by jcgriff2, 08 January 2018 - 11:53 PM.

Microsoft MVP 2009-2015
Microsoft Windows Insider MVP 2018 - Present

#4 Zurrieq

Zurrieq
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  

Posted 09 January 2018 - 01:47 AM

Thanks for the info!

Adguard still causes BSODs.... If it only gives me one a year ill keep it i think it does more good than harm. I can live with one bsod every year (more or less every format)

Thanks again for the information

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users