Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Frequent BSOD during 3d intensive apps

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 muvi

muvi

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 08 January 2018 - 08:44 AM

Hello,

I get BSOD in 3d games after 30 to 60 minutes of playing and i am not sure what is causing it. I tried reinstalling nvidia drivers, rolled back to the intel drivers suggested by the motherboard manufacturer(i used IObit Driver Booster to update them), but it didn't help. I probably also should note that i used to run the GPU undervolted before, restoring it back to default didnt help. Could you help me determine whether it is the GPU fault, or maybe it is fault of RAM or mobo?

(system info report is made in AIDA64)

Attached File  Report.txt   44.37KB   2 downloads

Attached File  SysnativeFileCollectionApp.zip   2.66MB   1 downloads

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 muvi

muvi
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 08 January 2018 - 08:49 AM

Wait, there might be no dump info in the zip file, as i restarted the system before running the app. I'll make one again when I get BSOD

#3 muvi

muvi
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 08 January 2018 - 09:43 AM

I think i've found the issue, i was running the memory on 1600hz(or 1607hz if we take increased base CPU clock ino account), setting it back to 1333hz is doing fine.

#4 bwv848

bwv848

Bleepin' Owl

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 3,028 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:10 PM

Posted 08 January 2018 - 10:01 AM

That's great news! Thanks for letting us know.

If I do not reply in three days, please message me.

BC BSOD Posting Instructions | Carrona BSOD Index | Driver Reference Table (DRT)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users