Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Comodo Firewall bug?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Lostengineer

Lostengineer

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:59 PM

Posted 07 January 2018 - 10:01 PM

My computer has a fresh installation of Win10 and a brand new installation of Comodo firewall(latest version apparently.) When I boot up, the security and maintenance window will report that the firewall is on. But then after a few minutes go by, it will show it as off/snoozed. I have already tried reinstalling it with the official removal tool, but to no avail. Any ideas?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Replicator

Replicator

• Members
  • 193 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:59 PM

Posted 11 January 2018 - 11:24 AM

Did you disable Win firewall? Although Comodo should do this upon activation.

You sure its not the windows firewall showing as 'snoozing'?

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear!
CEH, CISSP @ WhiteHat Computers Pty Ltd

#3 Lostengineer

Lostengineer
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:59 PM

Posted 11 January 2018 - 05:09 PM

Just as I looked up the reply, a few minutes earlier they released an update. seems fixed now. and yes I did disable win firewall

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users