i have been looking around in the forum, and I don't think this one was covered so far...Sorry if it is.
company has been hit by a crypto virus, that look to be a derivated of Dharma and Arena crypto.
the crypted extension is; filemane.xxx.id-B8F053EC.[email@example.com].java
the notes in the TXT files are really short;
Name: FILES ENCRYPTED.TXT
- Before paying you can send us up to 5 files for free decryption. The total size of files must be less than 10Mb (non archived), and files should not contain valuable information. (databases,backups, large excel sheets, etc.)
- The easiest way to buy bitcoins is LocalBitcoins site. You have to register, click 'Buy bitcoins', and select the seller by payment method and price.
Also you can find other places to buy Bitcoins and beginners guide here:
- Do not rename encrypted files.
- Do not try to decrypt your data using third party software, it may cause permanent data loss.
- Decryption of your files with the help of third parties may cause increased price (they add their fee to our) or you can become a victim of a scam.