Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Network hacked

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 pc7000

pc7000

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:31 PM

Posted 07 January 2018 - 08:33 AM

Hi everyone,

I have evidence that someone is hacking both my computer and my cell phone, and no I didn't download anything suspicious or clicked any link or opened any coded email. I have already reset my computer, but it didn't stop them from monitoring my online activity. So I think the problem might be in my network. I know for sure that these people are outside of the country I live in, so I don't understand what they are doing to get into my network and monitor my internet activity. Is there a way to find out what they are doing?

Edited by pc7000, 07 January 2018 - 08:47 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cunikcz

cunikcz

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:31 AM

Posted 07 January 2018 - 01:53 PM

Hi, do you have instaled firewall software? Hi, do you have firewall software installed? Check out the task manager for what kind of program your network exploits.

#3 pc7000

pc7000
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 08 January 2018 - 02:37 AM

Hi, do you have instaled firewall software? Hi, do you have firewall software installed? Check out the task manager for what kind of program your network exploits.

Hi, I have avast managing my windows firewall and also have my router firewall on, but they're still monitoring my online activity. As for the task manager and the network tab:

atitbf.jpg

9KCGqG.png

Any idea of what might be happening? Maybe they know my mac address or ip or can access my wifi network somehow. 

Edited by pc7000, 08 January 2018 - 02:38 AM.

#4 cunikcz

cunikcz

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:31 AM

Posted 08 January 2018 - 12:37 PM

How did you find that someone is watching your network activity?

#5 pc7000

pc7000
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 08 January 2018 - 02:22 PM

How did you find that someone is watching your network activity?

It's easy because the clowns want me to know they are spying on me. The idiots send me emails with ridiculous messages related to my personal life, make fake profiles on dating websites to troll me, know the forums I visit and create fake accounts to post things alluding to my private conversations with friends or family members. Plus, they use these forums and websites to indirectly send messages to my email, etc. They troll me in every possible way that I am surprised at the amount of time they have to devote to stupidities like this. These people are evil, ridiculous cowards who deserve to be arrested. Is there anything I can do to get rid of these undesirable individuals? They are like trash I want throw away, but I can't. So annoying.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users