Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Need help with (finding) HTML or Javascript

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sinine

sinine

• Members
  • 170 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:56 PM

Posted 06 January 2018 - 08:25 PM

Hiya! Not sure if this is allowed here but...can anyone help me find or by any chance create me an html code or javascript for "next and previous post links"? And CSS too if needed. The codes go waaaaaaaayyy over my head. I need them for Blogspot. I asked for help there, no reply yet but I found older posts and the said to use third party created codes. If anyone can help me with this I can give more details. Thanks. :)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rp88

rp88

• Members
  • 3,059 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:56 AM

Posted 07 January 2018 - 03:39 PM

Doesn't blogspot usually just give you templates you can put content into? These should contain those kinds of buttons automatically, even if you are doing a custom layout for your blog and not using templates looking at the html of one of the templates might give you the information you need.
Back on this site, for a while anyway, been so busy the last year.

My systems:2 laptops, intel i3 processors, windows 8.1 installed on the hard-drive and linux mint 17.3 MATE installed to USB

#3 sinine

sinine
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 170 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:56 PM

Posted 07 January 2018 - 04:42 PM

Doesn't blogspot usually just give you templates you can put content into? These should contain those kinds of buttons automatically, even if you are doing a custom layout for your blog and not using templates looking at the html of one of the templates might give you the information you need.

Ah, thanks for the tip. Somehow some things are not possible with some custom templates and I have no clue how to enable them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users