Your information is a little on the sketchy side, I don't know just what you can do and can't do, so I will just make some suggestions to try.
Please run System File Checker.
The sfc /scannow command scans all protected system files and replaces corrupted and incorrect versions with correct Microsoft versions.
Important: There will be a short message at the end of the scan informing you of the results. If you receive the message "no integrity violations were found" you don't need to do anything else, no corrupt files were found. You should watch the scan to see the results at the end of the scan.
This needs to be run using an Administrator account.
Click/tap on the Taskbar Search icon (magnifing glass) and type cdm.
You will see Command Prompt under Best match, right click on Command Prompt and select Run as administrator.
Copy and paste the command below in the Command Prompt, then press Enter.
This scan will take a while to run, please do not abort the scan as this can result in damage to the operating system.
If integrity issues are found in the scan please post the CBS log using the instructions below.
To find sfc /scannow log open the Command Prompt, copy and paste the command below, then press Enter.
copy %windir%\logs\cbs\cbs.log %userprofile%\Desktop\cbs.txt
This will place the log on your desktop. Copy and paste the log at the host website I've suggested below.
This log usually is very large, for this reason you should use a host website like Dropbox to post the log. You can start a free 30 day trial. Once you have loaded the log at Dropbox post a link to the website.
If this doesn't resolve the issue do the following.
A Windows 10 Reset will reinstall the operating system. You have the option to keep your personal files or remove them. Any third party programs that you installed will be uninstalled during this process.
1. Press the Windows key and the I key to open Settings. and the I key to open Settings.
2. Click/tap on Update & Security
Then Recovery, and Get Started.
3. You will now have the option to Keep my files or Remove everything. Click/tap on the option you want.
4. You will now receive the message Getting things ready, Windows will list the programs which you will need to reinstall. You may find it beneficial to copy these programs for a reference later. When the list of programs is shown click/tap on Next.
5. You will now receive the message Ready to reset this PC, select Reset.
The installation will continue without any need to make any other selections.