Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Not Responding (in Title Bar) use Task Mgr to kill screen

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 BayouBoi

BayouBoi

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:18 PM

Posted 06 January 2018 - 02:14 AM

profile contains breakdown of PC

asus M2N-MX SE Plus, win10 home, all security updates installed, creator

4gb, custom built myself, NVidia GT220, 350W power supply, about 9 yrs old,

350gb hdd, not used for storage

however, now it has become apparent that most of my time is spent waiting on the 'not responding' and screen freeze to clear. Sometimes it will last until I either decide it's time to open task mgr and kill the process or just cold boot. I use Revo Uninstaller to maintain performance of my PC through its toolset and safe mode when using the sfc / chkdsk utilities.  This has been a recent activity and I don't visit unusual sites for the very reason it is an unusual site, particularly if I'm researching a particular filename and I don't do flyby downloads. The only thing I can recall is NVIDIA GeForce experience upgrade, not certain.  Thanks for any suggestions and most appreciatively your help.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users