Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Please Help Me

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 beasy31

beasy31

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:58 AM

Posted 27 September 2006 - 10:05 PM

I am having problems listening to the internet radio. including yahoo. msn, whatever. I just cant do it anymore... do you have any suggestions for me... I am missing a lot... Please include instructions on now to do or hoe to fix any solution you have for me...

Mike

Moderator Edit: Moved topic to more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

Edited by jgweed, 28 September 2006 - 10:43 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Gary335

Gary335

• Members
  • 125 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:58 AM

Posted 27 September 2006 - 11:03 PM

What exactly is the problem that your having?

#3 beasy31

beasy31
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:58 AM

Posted 27 September 2006 - 11:09 PM

everytime I connect to the player ot the web page that has streaming audio I can never connect. It always says that there is a problem. well I know that much...

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:58 AM

Posted 28 September 2006 - 10:42 AM

It would help us if you could provide the exact wording of whatever error messages you are getting; generally the wording will provide a strong indication of what, out of many possibilities, is causing something to happen.
It also helps our members to know precisely what you are doing, and when you encounter a problem. In this case, for example, does the problem occur in the middle of downloading the stream, or at the very beginning?
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users