Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Moderators, Could You Please Check This ...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 MaraM

MaraM

• Members
  • 1,717 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:45 AM

Posted 27 September 2006 - 09:53 PM

In the postings for 'Newest Grandchild', some twit (JinnaXXX) posted something that I suspect surely doesn't belong.

Thanks so much.
Never let your computer realize you are in a hurry or just typing the last few words of a vital document.

While outer events might make one happy or sad, happiness itself is entirely internal, and at all times completely within one's power.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:45 AM

Posted 27 September 2006 - 10:07 PM

Thanks, MaraM, for catching this SPAM. The Moderators make every attempt to catch this drive-by kind of post, but we all appreciate our members letting us know when they see something like that. The offensive post was removed and the poster was suspended.
Rather than make a post about it,MaraM,it is generally faster to simply look for any of the Moderators or Administrators who are on-line (listed in the Board Statistics at the bottom of the Forum Index) and send one of them a PM.
Thanks again!
Regards,
John
Global Moderator
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 MaraM

MaraM
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 1,717 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:45 AM

Posted 28 September 2006 - 12:02 AM

Thanks John, I never realized I could just send a Moderator a personal message - so do appreciate you letting me know.

Knew one of our Moderators would catch that 'odd' post eventually - but glad I could help, if only in a wee way.

Kind thoughts,
Mara
Never let your computer realize you are in a hurry or just typing the last few words of a vital document.

While outer events might make one happy or sad, happiness itself is entirely internal, and at all times completely within one's power.

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:45 AM

Posted 28 September 2006 - 10:38 AM

We always appreciate help from our members in keeping the forums useful and "family friendly," MaraM, especially since the number of new posts far exceeds the number of Moderators on line at any one time.
Thanks again,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users