Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi....i need help

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 BlackFist

BlackFist

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:24 AM

Posted 04 January 2018 - 01:55 PM

Hi!

This is my first post on this forum and i did it to try to get some help from you guys.

I used this forum before, but i didn't actually posted or even registered because i found all the all i needed just by searching for it, but now i lost since i have no idea what is going on.

Maybe it's an easy thing (i really hope) and i will laugh about it in the end, but at this point i'm completely lost.

This is an old PC, but it was working fine (as fine as an old PC can be) until the 21st of December. The last good day was on the 20th.

Here are my PC Specs:

Windows XP Professional SP 3

4 Gb Ram

Core2Duo 6600 2.40Ghz

Like i said, it's old but was working fine.

Let me tell you a story of what happened before this all mess, it's important...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

> 1 year ago (give or take), my Antivirus (Avast) stopped working for whatever reason.

Since i had no idea what happened, i googled for a solution and the only i found was to uninstall and install it again.

I did it and i worked...except for the fact that the UI wouldn't open ever again.

Every time i tried to, it would open a black box saying there was an error.

I thought about changing by AV but i couldn't find any i was comfortable with and worked for Windows XP, i kept it; besides, it was working and i could still update it and stuff by right-clicking on the icon in the taskbar.

On the 21st everything changed...

I turned the PC and the Avast asked me for an update to the program (i did several updates, i just don't know if to the program or just to the virus definitions).

The point is, after the update was done....THE UI WORKED  :o

It opened again, no error no nothing.

I noticed that i had some software was outdated, so i used the software update to fix that.

I updated Adobe Shockwave, Flash Player Active X, Flash Player Plugin, Foxit Reader and Java Runtime Environment 8.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to my actual problem....

After the Avast update, the software update and the UI working again; i noticed that i can't install chrome extensions, even more, when i try to install extensions and it freezes on "checking", if i close the browser, it doesn't open again. It also doesn't restart the PC or turn it off, i did to do it manually (pressing the restart button on the case).

All has to do with trying to install extensions, because if i don't do it, the browser works fine, open and closes like normal, and i can restart or turn off the PC like everyday.

Nothing of the sort happened the day before, so, unless it's a gigantic coincidence, something happened when i updated Avast, and maybe why the UI started to work again.

So, it goes like this:

> I go to Chrome Store

> i choose whatever extension and press the blue button that say "add to chrome".

> The button changes to "checking" and an pop-up open saying what modifications it can do; in that pop-up it has two buttons, one that say "add extension" the other say "cancel"

*all normal until now*

> I press "add extension", the pop-up closes and it keeps "checking".....and never installs it.

> If i open a new tab and close the first and return the chrome store, when i go to the same extension and press "add to chrome" a pop-up comes up saying "an error has occured. This Item is already being downloaded and added to chrome".

> If i close the browser and try to open it again, it refuses to open. The browser doesn't work.

> If i go to start and try to restart the PC, it doesn't do it; the same goes to turn off.

Notice that, all the extensions i had previously installed work perfectly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What i did to try to fix it

The first thing i did was to uninstall Chrome and install it again.

The uninstall was "perfect" (more on that) but i couldn't install chrome, i double clicked the chrome setup and i didn't open.

So, what did i do?

I installed it in safe mode.

In safe mode it installed perfectly. but the weird thing was that i had kept all my settings, i didn't needed to log into google again.

I wanted to start from scratch and i didn't do it.

The problems remained.

I went back to safe mode and uninstalled it there.

I ran Adwcleaner (don't remember if i ran anything else, but if i did was just one more program).

I restarted the PC and went back to safe mode, i installed chrome again.

I returned to "normal" mode and i did it, the settings were wiped and so i started from scratch, logged into google again and all of that....the problems remained.

I did all of this because i had a problem a few months ago with some pages being redirected and all it took was to uninstall and reinstall chrome, i was hoping for the same...no luck.

After that, i ran a bunch of programs to try to fix it:

> Malwarebytes

> Adwcleaner (again)

> rkill

> tdsskill

> Combofix

> Roguekiller

The problem remains....and i've noticing others here and there, problems i never had before the 21st.

> The progress bar on Potplayer doesn't fill in completely as you can see in the picture below, when i do a clip from a video

Also, when i do make a clip, during the recording, the video becomes weirdly slow, like a frame rate droporiginal_screenshot--2018-01-04-16-36-38

> Torrenting

After the 21st, it takes too long for the client to connect to the trackers and start to download whatever it is.

It use to take few seconds for a recent torrent, now it takes "forever" for seeders to appear.

It's maddening, can take up to 2 minute or more; it used to be a few seconds.

And the download speed is very slow compared to what it was before, it used to be 3 or 4 MiB or more (on a good torrent), now it's 1MiB at best.

> Youtube

It takes a long time to change view, for examples, "watch later" to "history" to whatever, 9 seconds or more (i counted)

> Chrome extensions don't install (we covered that already)

> When i turn the PC, a window opens every time at start

original_screenshot--2018-01-04-16-34-02

I have no idea what C:\ Documents is, even less that plugins .dat file.

KMPlayer was deleted months ago, and i never used it, i went with PotPlayer.

About this last thing, the window that opens, it only started to appear after i ran the programs i stated above.

All in all, i ask for your help, i have no idea what is going on nor even where to start to try to fix all of this.

Very important thing i forgot to mention, i can install chrome extensions in safe mode and they work fine once installed.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 DonnaB

DonnaB

Bleepin' Ailurophile

• Malware Response Instructor
  • 2,430 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:24 AM

Posted 04 January 2018 - 07:10 PM

Hi Blackfist,

I have a feeling that your Chrome problems are related to the fact that Google Stopped Supporting Chrome For Windows XP, Vista And Older Versions Of OS back in April 2016. I am surprised that you had been successful using safe mode during your trouble shooting efforts.

Donna :)

Edited by DonnaB, 04 January 2018 - 07:12 PM.

A cat named ugly

Proud parent of a young Man who devotes his life to the U.S.Navy

Graduate of GeekU Malware Removal training program

"To achieve the impossible, it is precisely the unthinkable that must be thought." ~ Tom Robbins

"Once I knew only darkness and stillness... my life was without past or future... but a little word from the fingers of another fell into my hand that clutched at emptiness, and my heart leaped to the rapture of living." ~ Helen Keller

#3 BlackFist

BlackFist
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 04 January 2018 - 08:12 PM

Thanks for the reply, but i don't buy it...

April 2016 was 1 year and 9 month ago, and i never had a single problem to the moment of the Avast update.

If i was to have a problem due to that, it would have been back then.

Besides, as you mentioned, it works in safe mode.

And what does Chrome have to do with the PC not turning off or restarting if i try to install an extension?

And how do extensions work once installed in safe mode?

And torrenting? And the Potplayer progress bar?

My best guess is that something messed with my settings or registry or something.

Edited by BlackFist, 04 January 2018 - 08:24 PM.

#4 BlackFist

BlackFist
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 05 January 2018 - 02:29 PM

Something i just tried and worked perfectly was torrenting in safe mode.

Like i said before, torreting is weird in normal mode at this point.

Takes too long to connect to trackers and the download speed is awful compared to before.

I tried it in safe mode (i hadn't before) and it worked perfectly, exactly as it did before all of this.

It took mere seconds to connect to trackers, the download started almost immediately after i opened the torrent and the speed was between 3-5 MiB.

I downloaded a 1.80 Gb torrent in less than 10 minutes.

So.....whatever is happening in normal mode is fine in safe mode.

That can be a stepping stone of sort to find out what is going on, right?  :scratchhead:

Help me.....pretty please....

Edited by BlackFist, 05 January 2018 - 02:30 PM.

#5 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,266 posts
  •  

Posted 05 January 2018 - 07:49 PM

Please download MiniToolBox  , save it to your desktop and run it.

Checkmark the following checkboxes:
  List last 10 Event Viewer log
  List Installed Programs
  List Users, Partitions and Memory size.

Click Go and paste the content into your next post.

Also...please Publish a Snapshot using Speccy taking care to post the link of the snapshot in your next post.

Go to Piriform's website, and download the free version on the left.  Click Download from Piriform.com (the FileHippo link requires an extra click). Or if you want to use a portable version of Speccy (which doesn't require installation), click the builds page link and download the portable version. You will now be asked where you want to save the file. The best place to put it is the Desktop, as it will be easy to find later.

After the file finishes downloading, you are ready to run Speccy. If you downloaded the installer, simply double-click on it and follow the prompts until installation is complete. If you downloaded the portable version, you will need to unzip it before use. Right-click the ZIP file and click Extract all. Click Next. Open up the extracted folder and double-click on Speccy.

Once inside Speccy, it will look similar to this (with your computer's specifications, of course):

post-33068-0-86653600-1480692866_thumb.j

Now, at the top, click File > Publish Snapshot.

Click Yes > then Copy to Clipboard

Now, once you are back in the forum topic you are posting in, click the ADD REPLY or REPLY TO THIS TOPIC button. Right-click in the empty space of the Reply box and click Paste. Then, click Add Reply below the Reply box.

Louis

#6 BlackFist

BlackFist
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 05 January 2018 - 08:25 PM

Hi Louis, 

Here it is...

MiniToolBox by Farbar  Version: 17-06-2016
Ran by Vitor (administrator) on 06-01-2018 at 01:18:05
Running from "C:\Documents and Settings\Vitor\Desktop"
Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3 (X86)
Model: To Be Filled By O.E.M. Manufacturer: To Be Filled By O.E.M.
Boot Mode: Normal

========================= Event log errors: ===============================

Application errors:
==================
Error: (12/26/2017 06:06:23 PM) (Source: MsiInstaller) (User: VITOR-39C53AEE0)
Description: Product: Adobe AIR -- Error 1714. The older version of Adobe AIR cannot be removed.  Contact your technical support group.  System Error 1612.

Error: (12/25/2017 02:37:32 AM) (Source: Userenv) (User: NT AUTHORITY)
Description: Windows cannot find the local profile and is logging you on with a temporary profile. Changes you make to this profile will be lost when you log off.

Description: Windows has backed up this user's profile. Windows will automatically try to use the backed up profile the next time this user logs on.

Description: Windows cannot load the locally stored profile. Possible causes of this error include insufficient security rights or a corrupt local profile. If this problem persists, contact your network administrator. 
DETAIL - The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.

Description: Windows was unable to load the registry. This is often caused by insufficient memory or insufficient security rights. 
DETAIL - The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.  for C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\ntuser.dat

Error: (12/25/2017 02:37:18 AM) (Source: Userenv) (User: VITOR-39C53AEE0)
Description: Windows cannot find the local profile and is logging you on with a temporary profile. Changes you make to this profile will be lost when you log off.

Description: Windows has backed up this user's profile. Windows will automatically try to use the backed up profile the next time this user logs on.

Description: Windows cannot load the locally stored profile. Possible causes of this error include insufficient security rights or a corrupt local profile. If this problem persists, contact your network administrator. 
DETAIL - The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.

Error: (12/25/2017 02:37:18 AM) (Source: Userenv) (User: NT AUTHORITY)
Description: Windows was unable to load the registry. This is often caused by insufficient memory or insufficient security rights. 
DETAIL - The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.  for C:\Documents and Settings\UpdatusUser\ntuser.dat

Error: (12/21/2017 02:41:50 PM) (Source: MsiInstaller) (User: VITOR-39C53AEE0)
Description: Product: Adobe AIR -- Error 1714. The older version of Adobe AIR cannot be removed.  Contact your technical support group.  System Error 1612.

System errors:
=============
Error: (01/06/2018 12:44:35 AM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
Description: The Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service service depends on the Universal Plug and Play Device Host service which failed to start because of the following error: %%1058 = The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it.

Error: (01/06/2018 12:44:35 AM) (Source: Print) (User: NT AUTHORITY)
Description: Sharing printer failed + 1722, Printer HP Photosmart C6100 series fax share name Printer3.

Error: (01/06/2018 12:41:29 AM) (Source: DCOM) (User: NT AUTHORITY)
Description: DCOM got error "%%1084 = This service cannot be started in Safe Mode," attempting to start the service EventSystem with arguments ""in order to run the server: {1BE1F766-5536-11D1-B726-00C04FB926AF}

Error: (01/06/2018 12:41:29 AM) (Source: DCOM) (User: VITOR-39C53AEE0)
Description: DCOM got error "%%1084 = This service cannot be started in Safe Mode" attempting to start the service MDM with arguments ""in order to run the server: {0C0A3666-30C9-11D0-8F20-00805F2CD064}

Error: (01/06/2018 12:41:01 AM) (Source: DCOM) (User: VITOR-39C53AEE0)
Description: DCOM got error "%%1084 = This service cannot be started in Safe Mode" attempting to start the service MDM with arguments ""in order to run the server: {0C0A3666-30C9-11D0-8F20-00805F2CD064}

Error: (01/06/2018 12:26:09 AM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
Description: The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load: 
aswArPot
aswbidsdriver
aswbidsh
aswblog
aswbuniv
aswHdsKe
aswRvrt
aswSnx
aswSP
aswVmm
Fips
HWiNFO32
intelppm
MpFilter
sptd

Error: (01/06/2018 12:25:26 AM) (Source: DCOM) (User: NT AUTHORITY)
Description: DCOM got error "%%1084 = This service cannot be started in Safe Mode" attempting to start the service EventSystem with arguments ""in order to run the server:{1BE1F766-5536-11D1-B726-00C04FB926AF}

Error: (01/06/2018 12:25:14 AM) (Source: 0) (User: )
Description: 

Error: (01/06/2018 12:25:14 AM) (Source: 0) (User: )
Description: 

Error: (01/05/2018 09:08:09 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
Description: The Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service service depends on the Universal Plug and Play Device Host service which failed to start because of the following error: %%1058 = The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it.

Microsoft Office Sessions:
=========================

=========================== Installed Programs ============================
4 Elements (HKLM\...\4 Elements_is1) (Version: 1.0 - MyPlayCity, Inc.)
4 Elements II Collector's Edition (HKLM\...\4 Elements II Collector's Edition1.0) (Version: 1.0 - AllSmartGames)
7 wonders (HKLM\...\7 wonders) (Version: 1.0.0.0 - PaCmAn_Packs)
7 Wonders II (HKLM\...\7 Wonders II1.0) (Version: 1.0 - AllSmartGames)
7-Zip 16.04 (HKLM\...\{23170F69-40C1-2701-1604-000001000000}) (Version: 16.04.00.0 - Igor Pavlov)
7-Zip 9.22beta (HKLM\...\7-Zip) (Version:  - )
Ace Stream Media 3.1.20.2 (HKCU\...\AceStream) (Version: 3.1.20.2 - Ace Stream Media)
Acrobat.com (HKLM\...\{E7C97E98-4C2D-BEAF-5D2F-CC45A2F95D90}) (Version: 2.3.0 - Adobe Systems Incorporated) Hidden
Acrobat.com (HKLM\...\com.adobe.mauby.4875E02D9FB21EE389F73B8D1702B320485DF8CE.1) (Version: 2.3.0.0 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Actualização do Microsoft Office Excel 2007 Help (KB963678) (HKLM\...\{90120000-0016-0816-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{CCDE3C71-5F35-477F-BA90-1A399C91C10C}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Actualização do Microsoft Office Powerpoint 2007 Help (KB963669) (HKLM\...\{90120000-0018-0816-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{CF0BC77F-1B63-44BF-BCFE-3A8CBB9077D1}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Actualização do Microsoft Office Word 2007 Help (KB963665) (HKLM\...\{90120000-001B-0816-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{A1A8C49E-BB40-4852-853E-B5A1F6BB2A3C}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Adobe AIR (HKLM\...\{78DFDC88-FA40-408F-8397-1D7908A6DA21}) (Version: 20.0.0.260 - Adobe Systems Incorporated) Hidden
Adobe AIR (HKLM\...\Adobe AIR) (Version: 20.0.0.260 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Adobe Anchor Service CS4 (HKLM\...\{1618734A-3957-4ADD-8199-F973763109A8}) (Version: 2.0 - Adobe Systems Incorporated) Hidden
Adobe CSI CS4 (HKLM\...\{0F723FC1-7606-4867-866C-CE80AD292DAF}) (Version: 1 - Adobe Systems Incorporated) Hidden
Adobe Device Central CS4 (HKLM\...\{67F0E67A-8E93-4C2C-B29D-47C48262738A}) (Version: 2 - Adobe Systems Incorporated) Hidden
Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 (HKLM\...\{30C8AA56-4088-426F-91D1-0EDFD3A25678}) (Version: 10.0 - Adobe Systems Incorporated) Hidden
Adobe ExtendScript Toolkit CS4 (HKLM\...\{F8EF2B3F-C345-4F20-8FE4-791A20333CD5}) (Version: 3.0.0 - Adobe Systems Incorporated) Hidden
Adobe Extension Manager CS4 (HKLM\...\{054EFA56-2AC1-48F4-A883-0AB89874B972}) (Version: 2.0 - Adobe Systems Incorporated) Hidden
Adobe Flash Player 27 PPAPI (HKLM\...\Adobe Flash Player PPAPI) (Version: 27.0.0.170 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Adobe Flash Player 28 ActiveX (HKLM\...\Adobe Flash Player ActiveX) (Version: 28.0.0.126 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Adobe Flash Player 28 NPAPI (HKLM\...\Adobe Flash Player NPAPI) (Version: 28.0.0.126 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Adobe Reader XI (11.0.08) - Português (HKLM\...\{AC76BA86-7AD7-1046-7B44-AB0000000001}) (Version: 11.0.08 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Adobe Search for Help (HKLM\...\{F0E64E2E-3A60-40D8-A55D-92F6831875DA}) (Version: 1.0 - Adobe Systems Incorporated) Hidden
Adobe Service Manager Extension (HKLM\...\{4943EFF5-229F-435D-BEA9-BE3CAEA783A7}) (Version: 1.0 - Adobe Systems Incorporated) Hidden
Adobe Setup (HKLM\...\{14AFE241-FC6E-4FDB-BCA0-7AD6F4974171}) (Version: 2.0 - Adobe Systems Incorporated) Hidden
Adobe Shockwave Player 12.3 (HKLM\...\Adobe Shockwave Player) (Version: 12.3.1.201 - Adobe Systems, Inc.)
Adobe Update Manager CS4 (HKLM\...\{05308C4E-7285-4066-BAE3-6B50DA6ED755}) (Version: 6.0.0 - Adobe Systems Incorporated) Hidden
AiO_Scan_CDA (HKLM\...\{C8753E28-2680-49BF-BD48-DD38FD086EFE}) (Version: 70.0.231.000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
AiOSoftwareNPI (HKLM\...\{68763C27-235D-4165-A961-FDEA228CE504}) (Version: 70.0.231.000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
Alex Gordon (HKLM\...\Alex Gordon_is1) (Version: 1.0 - MyPlayCity, Inc.)
Alicia Quatermain - Secret of the Lost Treasures Collector's Edition (HKLM\...\Alicia Quatermain - Secret of the Lost Treasures Collector's EditionFinal) (Version: Final - Game-Owl)
Any Video Converter 5.5.6 (HKLM\...\Any Video Converter_is1) (Version:  - Any-Video-Converter.com)
Apple Mobile Device Support (HKLM\...\{235EBB33-3DA1-46DF-AADE-9955123409CB}) (Version: 8.0.5.6 - Apple Inc.)
Apple Software Update (HKLM\...\{789A5B64-9DD9-4BA5-915A-F0FC0A1B7BFE}) (Version: 2.1.3.127 - Apple Inc.)
AppNHost 1.0.5.1 (HKLM\...\{A8CB86C7-CD4C-4C4F-AF6A-33D1CAC63562}) (Version: 1.0.5.1 - Mixesoft Project)
Aquascapes Collectors Edition (HKLM\...\Aquascapes Collectors EditionFINAL) (Version: FINAL - AllSmartGames)
Around The World in 80 Days (HKLM\...\Around The World in 80 Days_is1) (Version: 1.0 - MyPlayCity, Inc.)
Atlantis Quest (HKLM\...\Atlantis Quest_is1) (Version: 1.0 - MyPlayCity, Inc.)
Avast Free Antivirus (HKLM\...\Avast Antivirus) (Version: 17.9.2322 - AVAST Software)
AviSynth (HKLM\...\AviSynth) (Version: 2.6.0 MT - )
AVS Registry Cleaner version 2.2 (HKLM\...\AVSRegistryCleaner_is1) (Version:  - Online Media Technologies Ltd.)
Ballad of Solar (HKLM\...\Ballad of Solar_is1) (Version: 1.0 - MyPlayCity, Inc.)
Barn Yarn Collector's Edition (HKLM\...\Barn Yarn Collector's EditionFinal) (Version: Final - AllSmartGames)
Beach Party Craze (HKLM\...\Beach Party Craze_is1) (Version: 1.0 - MyPlayCity, Inc.)
Bing Maps 3D (HKLM\...\{2D87E961-577B-492B-AD54-1368680FB9A7}) (Version: 4.0.903.16005 - Microsoft Corporation)
Bonjour (HKLM\...\{79155F2B-9895-49D7-8612-D92580E0DE5B}) (Version: 3.0.0.10 - Apple Inc.)
BS.Player FREE (HKLM\...\BSPlayerf) (Version: 2.72.1082 - AB Team, d.o.o.)
BufferChm (HKLM\...\{45B8A76B-57EC-4242-B019-066400CD8428}) (Version: 70.0.170.000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
C6100 (HKLM\...\{C8574AE5-370F-4246-A301-B85A2CC89A5E}) (Version: 70.0.231.000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
c6100_Help (HKLM\...\{B3B4CD34-6C20-4b28-A231-FEC55B42C579}) (Version: 70.0.231.000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
Call of Atlantis Treasures of Poseidon CE (HKLM\...\Call of Atlantis Treasures of Poseidon CEFinal) (Version: Final - AllSmartGames)
Call of the Ages CE (HKLM\...\Call of the Ages CEFinal) (Version: Final - AllSmartGames)
Caribbean Hideaway 1.00 (HKLM\...\Caribbean Hideaway 1.00) (Version:  - )
ComicRack v0.9.176 (HKLM\...\ComicRack) (Version: v0.9.176 - cYo Soft)
Connect (HKLM\...\{B29AD377-CC12-490A-A480-1452337C618D}) (Version: 1.0.0.1 - Adobe Systems Incorporated) Hidden
CP_CalendarTemplates1 (HKLM\...\{ED2C557E-9C18-41FF-B58E-A05EEF0B3B5F}) (Version: 70.0.170.000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
cp_OnlineProjectsConfig (HKLM\...\{15C0AF59-4877-49B6-B8C6-A61CE54515F5}) (Version: 70.0.170.000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
CP_Package_Basic1 (HKLM\...\{41E776A5-9B12-416D-9A12-B4F7B044EBED}) (Version: 70.0.170.000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
CP_Panorama1Config (HKLM\...\{B69CFE29-FD03-4E0A-87A7-6ED97F98E5B3}) (Version: 70.0.170.000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
cp_PosterPrintConfig (HKLM\...\{B2157760-AA3C-4E2E-BFE6-D20BC52495D9}) (Version: 70.0.170.000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
CPUID CPU-Z 1.75 (HKLM\...\CPUID CPU-Z_is1) (Version:  - )
CPU-M Benchmark version 1.6 (HKLM\...\{7D290884-B5C1-4252-BC26-D77FA214A32E}_is1) (Version: 1.6 - Major Share (MajorShare.com))
Cradle Of Egypt Collectors Edition (HKLM\...\Cradle Of Egypt Collectors Edition1.0) (Version: 1.0 - AllSmartGames)
Cradle Of Persia (HKLM\...\Cradle Of Persia_is1) (Version: 1.0 - MyPlayCity, Inc.)
Cradle of Rome 2 Premium Edition 1.1 (HKLM\...\Cradle of Rome 2 Premium Edition 1.1) (Version:  - )
Critical Update for Windows Media Player 11 (KB959772) (HKLM\...\KB959772_WM11) (Version:  - Microsoft Corporation)
Cubis Deluxe (HKLM\...\Cubis Deluxe) (Version:  - )
Cubis Gold 2 (HKLM\...\Cubis Gold 2) (Version:  - )
CueTour (HKLM\...\{B6286A44-7505-471A-A72B-04EC2DB2F442}) (Version: 70.0.170.000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
Curse Of Montezuma (HKLM\...\Curse Of Montezuma1.0) (Version: 1.0 - Adnan_Boy 2008)
CustomerResearchQFolder (HKLM\...\{6F5E2F4A-377D-4700-B0E3-8F7F7507EA15}) (Version: 1.00.0000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
DAEMON Tools Lite (HKLM\...\DAEMON Tools Lite) (Version: 10.2.0.0116 - Disc Soft Ltd)
Dead Hungry Diner Update (HKLM\...\Dead Hungry Diner Update1.0) (Version: 1.0 - AllSmartGames)
Defraggler (HKLM\...\Defraggler) (Version: 2.21 - Piriform)
Destinations (HKLM\...\{FB15E224-67C3-491F-9F5C-F257BC418412}) (Version: 70.0.170.000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
DeviceManagementQFolder (HKLM\...\{AB5D51AE-EBC3-438D-872C-705C7C2084B0}) (Version: 1.00.0000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
DivX Converter (HKLM\...\{B13A7C41581B411290FBC0395694E2A9}) (Version: 7.1.0 - DivX, Inc.)
DivX Plus DirectShow Filters (HKLM\...\DivX Plus DirectShow Filters) (Version:  - DivX, Inc.)
DNA (HKCU\...\BitTorrent DNA) (Version: 2.2.2 (14578) - BitTorrent Inc.)
DocProc (HKLM\...\{8A4CE7FD-9657-4B06-9943-E1819F3D5D67}) (Version: 7.0.0.0 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
DocProcQFolder (HKLM\...\{87E2B986-07E8-477a-93DC-AF0B6758B192}) (Version: 1.00.0000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
DocumentViewer (HKLM\...\{FE7E1DD7-EBCE-4696-ADE2-22BDBF2372DA}) (Version: 70.0.170.000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
DocumentViewerQFolder (HKLM\...\{7C03270C-4FAB-4F5C-B10D-52FEDA190790}) (Version: 1.00.0000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
Dragon Stone (HKLM\...\Dragon Stone1.0) (Version: 1.0 - Adnan_Boy 2008)
Dual-Core Optimizer (HKLM\...\{9FD6F1A8-5550-46AF-8509-271DF0E768B5}) (Version: 1.1.4.0169 - AMD)
eSupportQFolder (HKLM\...\{66E6CE0C-5A1E-430C-B40A-0C90FF1804A8}) (Version: 1.00.0000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
Evernote v. 6.5.4 (HKLM\...\{D47E7D82-0D98-11E7-A6D6-005056951CAD}) (Version: 6.5.4.4720 - Evernote Corp.)
Fable of Dwarfs (HKLM\...\Fable of DwarfsFinal) (Version: Final - AllSmartGames)
Fables of the Kingdom 1.00 (HKLM\...\Fables of the Kingdom 1.00) (Version: 1.00 - Games)
Fables of the Kingdom 2 Platinum Edition (HKLM\...\Fables of the Kingdom 2 Platinum EditionFinal) (Version: Final - Game-Owl)
Farmscapes (HKLM\...\Farmscapes1.0) (Version: 1.0 - AllSmartGames)
FastStone Image Viewer 6.2 (HKLM\...\FastStone Image Viewer) (Version: 6.2 - FastStone Soft)
Fax_CDA (HKLM\...\{F6076EF9-08E1-442F-B6A2-BFB61B295A14}) (Version: 70.0.231.000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
Ferramenta de Carregamento do Windows Live (HKLM\...\{205C6BDD-7B73-42DE-8505-9A093F35A238}) (Version: 14.0.8014.1029 - Microsoft Corporation)
Firebird 2.0.4.13130 (win32) (HKLM\...\FBDBServer_2_0_is1) (Version: 2.0.4.13130 - Firebird Project)
fmXML version 0.3 (HKLM\...\fmXML_is1) (Version:  - )
Fort Defense (HKLM\...\Fort Defense_is1) (Version: 1.0 - MyPlayCity, Inc.)
Foxit Reader (HKLM\...\Foxit Reader_is1) (Version: 9.0.0.29935 - Foxit Software Inc.)
FullDPAppQFolder (HKLM\...\{53EE9E42-CECB-4C92-BF76-9CA65DAF8F1C}) (Version: 1.00.0000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
Futuremark SystemInfo (HKLM\...\{BEE64C14-BEF1-4610-8A68-A16EAA47B882}) (Version: 3.21.2.1 - Futuremark Corporation)
GameBase v1.3 (HKLM\...\GameBase_is1) (Version:  - BU22)
GameSpy Comrade (HKLM\...\{5F4C776F-8CBD-4C4F-892F-B568ABDD70C8}) (Version: 1.5.0.156 - GameSpy)
Garden Defense (HKLM\...\Garden Defense_is1) (Version: 1.0 - MyPlayCity, Inc.)
Gardenscapes (HKLM\...\Gardenscapes1.0) (Version: 1.0 - AllSmartGames)
Gardenscapes 2 - Mansion Makeover CE (HKLM\...\Gardenscapes 2 - Mansion Makeover CEFinal) (Version: Final - AllSmartGames)
Gardenscapes 2 Collector's Edition (HKLM\...\Gardenscapes 2 Collector's EditionFINAL) (Version: FINAL - AllSmartGames)
Google Chrome (HKLM\...\Google Chrome) (Version: 49.0.2623.112 - Google Inc.)
Google Update Helper (HKLM\...\{60EC980A-BDA2-4CB6-A427-B07A5498B4CA}) (Version: 1.3.33.7 - Google Inc.) Hidden
Google Update Helper (HKLM\...\{A92DAB39-4E2C-4304-9AB6-BC44E68B55E2}) (Version: 1.3.25.11 - Google Inc.) Hidden
Heroes of Hellas (HKLM\...\Heroes of Hellas_is1) (Version: 1.0 - MyPlayCity, Inc.)
Heroes of Hellas 2 - Olympia (HKLM\...\Heroes of Hellas 2 - Olympia_is1) (Version: 1.0 - MyPlayCity, Inc.)
Heroes of Hellas 3 - Athens (HKLM\...\Heroes of Hellas 3 - Athens1.0) (Version: 1.0 - AllSmartGames)
HitmanPro 3.7 (HKLM\...\HitmanPro37) (Version: 3.7.14.280 - SurfRight B.V.)
HP Customer Participation Program 7.0 (HKLM\...\HPExtendedCapabilities) (Version: 7.0 - HP)
HP Document Viewer 7.0 (HKLM\...\HP Document Viewer) (Version: 7.0 - HP)
HP Imaging Device Functions 7.0 (HKLM\...\HP Imaging Device Functions) (Version: 7.0 - HP)
HP Photosmart Premier Software 6.5 (HKLM\...\HP Photo & Imaging) (Version: 6.5 - HP)
HP Photosmart, Officejet and Deskjet 7.0.A (HKLM\...\{BDBE2F3E-42DB-4d4a-8CB1-19BA765DBC6C}) (Version:  - HP)
HP Solution Center 7.0 (HKLM\...\HP Solution Center & Imaging Support Tools) (Version: 7.0 - HP)
HP Update (HKLM\...\{DDD5104F-1C44-49EB-9E6B-29EC5D27658B}) (Version: 5.002.007.004 - Hewlett-Packard)
HPPhotoSmartExpress (HKLM\...\{2376813B-2E5A-4641-B7B3-A0D5ADB55229}) (Version: 70.0.170.000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
HPProductAssistant (HKLM\...\{4EA684E9-5C81-4033-A696-3019EC57AC3A}) (Version: 70.0.170.000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
Image Grabber II.NET (HKLM\...\{F343FA04-CFC0-487C-A617-A5E8CF4D7B10}) (Version: 2.0.2 - MIDOCUS)
Informação Empresarial Simplificada 1.1.3 (HKLM\...\Informação Empresarial Simplificada 1.1.3) (Version:  - DGITA)
Instagiffer version 1.75 (HKLM\...\{13DEF8F8-5280-4555-95A4-E815C3F9540F}_is1) (Version: 1.75 - Justin Todd)
InstantShareDevices (HKLM\...\{A29800BA-0BF1-4E63-9F31-DF05A87F4104}) (Version: 70.0.170.000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
InstantShareDevicesMFC (HKLM\...\{F157460F-720E-482f-8625-AD7843891E5F}) (Version: 70.0.170.000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver (HKLM\...\{F0E3AD40-2BBD-4360-9C76-B9AC9A5886EA}) (Version: 6.14.10.5420 - Intel Corporation)
IObit Uninstaller (HKLM\...\IObitUninstall) (Version: 7.2.0.11 - IObit)
IRS - Modelo 3 v1.0.3.0035 (HKLM\...\4041-6604-5356-9627) (Version: v1.0.3.0035 - AT)
IRS Sem Custo (HKLM\...\IRS Sem Custo) (Version:  - Deco/Proteste)
IRS SemCusto (HKLM\...\iRX) (Version: 2015.5.1 - )
Jack of all Tribes (HKLM\...\Jack of all Tribes1.0) (Version: 1.0 - AllSmartGames)
Japanese Fonts Support For Adobe Reader 9 (HKLM\...\{AC76BA86-7AD7-5760-0000-900000000003}) (Version: 9.0.0 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Java 8 Update 101 (HKLM\...\{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F32180101F0}) (Version: 8.0.1010.13 - Oracle Corporation)
Java 8 Update 151 (HKLM\...\{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F32180151F0}) (Version: 8.0.1510.12 - Oracle Corporation)
Java 8 Update 45 (HKLM\...\{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83218045F0}) (Version: 8.0.450 - Oracle Corporation)
Java Auto Updater (HKLM\...\{4A03706F-666A-4037-7777-5F2748764D10}) (Version: 2.1.79.15 - Oracle, Inc.) Hidden
Kaspersky Security Scan (HKLM\...\{56009CA3-423B-41F8-884A-E5B049534F15}) (Version: 12.0.1.340 - Kaspersky Lab) Hidden
Kingdom Chronicles Collectors Edition Updated (HKLM\...\Kingdom Chronicles Collectors Edition Updated1.0) (Version: 1.0 - AllSmartGames)
K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 13.1.7 (HKLM\...\KLiteCodecPack_is1) (Version: 13.1.7 - KLCP)
Knight Solitaire (HKLM\...\Knight Solitaire_is1) (Version: 1.0 - MyPlayCity, Inc.)
kuler (HKLM\...\{098727E1-775A-4450-B573-3F441F1CA243}) (Version: 2.0 - Adobe Systems Incorporated) Hidden
Land Of Runes (HKLM\...\Land Of Runes1.0) (Version: 1.0 - AllSmartGames)
Malwarebytes version 3.2.2.2018 (HKLM\...\{35065F43-4BB2-439A-BFF7-0F1014F2E0CD}_is1) (Version: 3.2.2.2018 - Malwarebytes)
Manor Memoirs Collectors Edition [Update] (HKLM\...\Manor Memoirs Collectors Edition [Update]Final) (Version: Final - Game-Owl.com)
MarketResearch (HKLM\...\{E1B80DEE-A795-4258-8445-074C06AE3AB8}) (Version: 70.0.170.000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
MediaInfo 0.7.99 (HKLM\...\MediaInfo) (Version: 0.7.99 - MediaArea.net)
Medieval Defenders (HKLM\...\Medieval Defenders_is1) (Version: 1.0 - MyPlayCity, Inc.)
MEGAsync (HKLM\...\MEGAsync) (Version:  - Mega Limited)
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 (HKLM\...\Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1  (1033)) (Version:  - )
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Security Update (KB2833941) (HKLM\...\M2833941) (Version:  - )
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Security Update (KB979906) (HKLM\...\M979906) (Version:  - )
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2 (HKLM\...\{C09FB3CD-3D0C-3F2D-899A-6A1D67F2073F}) (Version: 2.2.30729 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 2 (HKLM\...\{A3051CD0-2F64-3813-A88D-B8DCCDE8F8C7}) (Version: 3.2.30729 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (HKLM\...\Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile) (Version: 4.0.30319 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Extended (HKLM\...\Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Extended) (Version: 4.0.30319 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Base Smart Card Cryptographic Service Provider Package (HKLM\...\KB909520) (Version:  - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Compression Client Pack 1.0 for Windows XP (HKLM\...\MSCompPackV1) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Games for Windows - LIVE (HKLM\...\{86A4C6D9-29EE-4719-AFA1-BA3341862B83}) (Version: 3.4.54.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Games for Windows - LIVE Redistributable (HKLM\...\{1FDA5A37-B22D-43FF-B582-B8964050DC13}) (Version: 3.4.18.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Office 2003 Portuguese (Portugal) User Interface Pack (HKLM\...\{901E0816-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}) (Version: 11.0.8173.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3) (HKLM\...\{91120000-002F-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{6E107EB7-8B55-48BF-ACCB-199F86A2CD93}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Microsoft Office File Validation Add-In (HKLM\...\{90140000-2005-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}) (Version: 14.0.5130.5003 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 (HKLM\...\HOMESTUDENTR) (Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003 (HKLM\...\{90110409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}) (Version: 11.0.8173.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Silverlight (HKLM\...\{89F4137D-6C26-4A84-BDB8-2E5A4BB71E00}) (Version: 5.1.30514.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.0 (HKLM\...\Wudf01000) (Version:  - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 ATL Update kb973923 - x86 8.0.50727.4053 (HKLM\...\{770657D0-A123-3C07-8E44-1C83EC895118}) (Version: 8.0.50727.4053 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable - KB2467175 (HKLM\...\{a0fe116e-9a8a-466f-aee0-625cb7c207e3}) (Version: 8.0.51011 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (HKLM\...\{710f4c1c-cc18-4c49-8cbf-51240c89a1a2}) (Version: 8.0.61001 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (HKLM\...\{7299052b-02a4-4627-81f2-1818da5d550d}) (Version: 8.0.56336 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (HKLM\...\{837b34e3-7c30-493c-8f6a-2b0f04e2912c}) (Version: 8.0.59193 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (HKLM\...\{A49F249F-0C91-497F-86DF-B2585E8E76B7}) (Version: 8.0.50727.42 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 ATL Update kb973924 - x86 9.0.30729.4148 (HKLM\...\{002D9D5E-29BA-3E6D-9BC4-3D7D6DBC735C}) (Version: 9.0.30729.4148 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - KB2467174 - x86 9.0.30729.5570 (HKLM\...\{86CE85E6-DBAC-3FFD-B977-E4B79F83C909}) (Version: 9.0.30729.5570 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.21022 (HKLM\...\{FF66E9F6-83E7-3A3E-AF14-8DE9A809A6A4}) (Version: 9.0.21022 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30411 (HKLM\...\{5DA8F6CD-C70E-39D8-8430-3D9808D6BD17}) (Version: 9.0.30411 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729 (HKLM\...\{6AFCA4E1-9B78-3640-8F72-A7BF33448200}) (Version: 9.0.30729 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729 (HKLM\...\{820B6609-4C97-3A2B-B644-573B06A0F0CC}) (Version: 9.0.30729 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.17 (HKLM\...\{9A25302D-30C0-39D9-BD6F-21E6EC160475}) (Version: 9.0.30729 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.4148 (HKLM\...\{1F1C2DFC-2D24-3E06-BCB8-725134ADF989}) (Version: 9.0.30729.4148 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.6161 (HKLM\...\{9BE518E6-ECC6-35A9-88E4-87755C07200F}) (Version: 9.0.30729.6161 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010  x86 Redistributable - 10.0.40219 (HKLM\...\{F0C3E5D1-1ADE-321E-8167-68EF0DE699A5}) (Version: 10.0.40219 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable (x86) - 12.0.30501 (HKLM\...\{f65db027-aff3-4070-886a-0d87064aabb1}) (Version: 12.0.30501.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable (x86) - 14.0.24215 (HKLM\...\{e2803110-78b3-4664-a479-3611a381656a}) (Version: 14.0.24215.1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Xbox 360 Accessories 1.2 (HKLM\...\{DCFD26A8-60A5-4C69-A52D-264D0386FDB3}) (Version: 1.20.146.0 - Microsoft)
Microsoft XNA Framework Redistributable 3.1 (HKLM\...\{19BFDA5D-1FE2-4F25-97F9-1A79DD04EE20}) (Version: 3.1.10527.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
MobileMe Control Panel (HKLM\...\{710BF966-43C8-4216-A8EC-BC4E169FF7C1}) (Version: 3.1.8.0 - Apple Inc.)
Mozilla Firefox 52.5.3 ESR (x86 en-US) (HKLM\...\Mozilla Firefox 52.5.3 ESR (x86 en-US)) (Version: 52.5.3 - Mozilla)
Mozilla Maintenance Service (HKLM\...\MozillaMaintenanceService) (Version: 52.5.3.6569 - Mozilla)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB936181) (HKLM\...\{C04E32E0-0416-434D-AFB9-6969D703A9EF}) (Version: 4.20.9848.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB954430) (HKLM\...\{86493ADD-824D-4B8E-BD72-8C5DCDC52A71}) (Version: 4.20.9870.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB973688) (HKLM\...\{F662A8E6-F4DC-41A2-901E-8C11F044BDEC}) (Version: 4.20.9876.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
MSXML 4.0 SP3 Parser (HKLM\...\{196467F1-C11F-4F76-858B-5812ADC83B94}) (Version: 4.30.2100.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
MSXML 4.0 SP3 Parser (KB2758694) (HKLM\...\{1D95BA90-F4F8-47EC-A882-441C99D30C1E}) (Version: 4.30.2117.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
MSXML 6.0 Parser (KB925673) (HKLM\...\{FE9126DB-5F84-495A-BB46-3C724F1C2D08}) (Version: 6.00.3888.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
My Farm Life 2 (HKLM\...\My Farm Life 21.0) (Version: 1.0 - AllSmartGames)
MyODBC (HKLM\...\{29042B1C-0713-4575-B7CA-5C8E7B0899D4}) (Version: 3.51.11 - MySQL)
Natalie Brooks - Mystery at Hillcrest High (HKLM\...\Natalie Brooks - Mystery at Hillcrest High1.0) (Version: 1.0 - AllSmartGames)
Natalie Brooks - Secrets of Treasure House (HKLM\...\Natalie Brooks - Secrets of Treasure House_is1) (Version: 1.0 - MyPlayCity, Inc.)
Natalie Brooks - The Treasures of the Lost Kingdom (HKLM\...\Natalie Brooks - The Treasures of the Lost Kingdom_is1) (Version: 1.0 - MyPlayCity, Inc.)
Nero 8 (HKLM\...\{F296739D-AF5C-4426-972A-0DC916D11033}) (Version: 8.3.18 - Nero AG)
neroxml (HKLM\...\{56C049BE-79E9-4502-BEA7-9754A3E60F9B}) (Version: 1.0.0 - Nero AG) Hidden
New Yankee in King Arthur's Court (HKLM\...\New Yankee in King Arthur's Court_is1) (Version: 1.0 - MyPlayCity, Inc.)
New Yankee in King Arthur's Court 2 (HKLM\...\New Yankee in King Arthur's Court 2_is1) (Version: 1.0 - MyPlayCity, Inc.)
NewCopy_CDA (HKLM\...\{FBB980B0-63F8-4B48-8D65-90F1D9F81D9F}) (Version: 70.0.231.000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
NVIDIA Graphics Driver 285.58 (HKLM\...\{B2FE1952-0186-46C3-BAEC-A80AA35AC5B8}_Display.Driver) (Version: 285.58 - NVIDIA Corporation)
NVIDIA nView 135.95 (HKLM\...\{B2FE1952-0186-46C3-BAEC-A80AA35AC5B8}_Display.NView) (Version: 135.95 - NVIDIA Corporation)
NVIDIA PhysX (HKLM\...\{B455E95A-B804-439F-B533-336B1635AE97}) (Version: 9.14.0702 - NVIDIA Corporation)
NVIDIA Update 1.5.20 (HKLM\...\{B2FE1952-0186-46C3-BAEC-A80AA35AC5B8}_Display.Update) (Version: 1.5.20 - NVIDIA Corporation)
OCR Software by I.R.I.S 7.0 (HKLM\...\HPOCR) (Version: 7.0 - HP)
OpenAL (HKLM\...\OpenAL) (Version:  - )
Origin (HKLM\...\Origin) (Version: 9.7.2.53208 - Electronic Arts, Inc.)
Osmos (HKLM\...\Steam App 29180) (Version:  - Hemisphere Games)
Ozzy Bubbles 1.00 (HKLM\...\Ozzy Bubbles 1.00) (Version:  - )
Paint.NET v3.5.11 (HKLM\...\{72EF03F5-0507-4861-9A44-D99FD4C41417}) (Version: 3.61.0 - dotPDN LLC)
PanoStandAlone (HKLM\...\{363790D2-DA98-41DD-9C9F-69FA36B169DE}) (Version: 70.0.170.000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
PC Wizard 2013.2.12 (HKLM\...\PC Wizard 2013_is1) (Version:  - CPUID)
PeaZip 6.4.0 (HKLM\...\{5A2BC38A-406C-4A5B-BF45-6991F9A05325}_is1) (Version: 6.4.0 - Giorgio Tani)
Peggle Deluxe (HKLM\...\Peggle Deluxe1.0) (Version: 1.0 - AllSmartGames)
Pet Show Craze (HKLM\...\Pet Show Craze_is1) (Version: 1.0 - MyPlayCity, Inc.)
PhotoGallery (HKLM\...\{C1C6767D-B395-43CB-BF99-051B58B86DA6}) (Version: 70.0.170.000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
Photosynth 2.0.1519.16 (HKLM\...\{366E24C6-9097-4F63-BF42-3F3EF356A960}) (Version: 2.0.151916 - Microsoft)
Picture Package (HKLM\...\{1E2F8AE3-3437-44E6-BB75-E95751D6B83F}) (Version: 1.00.000 - )
PotPlayer (HKLM\...\PotPlayer) (Version: 1.7.7145 - Kakao Corp.)
Prey (HKLM\...\Steam App 3970) (Version:  - Human Head)
ProductContextNPI (HKLM\...\{7E7B7865-6C80-4373-8BC1-C2EB9431F9DE}) (Version: 70.0.231.000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
qBittorrent 4.0.3 (HKLM\...\qBittorrent) (Version: 4.0.3 - The qBittorrent project)
RandMap (HKLM\...\{6696D9A4-28A8-4F5A-8E9A-2E8974C8C39C}) (Version: 70.0.170.000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
Readme (HKLM\...\{736C803C-DD3B-4015-BC51-AFB9E67B9076}) (Version: 70.0.231.000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
REALTEK GbE & FE Ethernet PCI-E NIC Driver (HKLM\...\{C9BED750-1211-4480-B1A5-718A3BE15525}) (Version: 1.35.0000 - Realtek)
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver (HKLM\...\{F132AF7F-7BCA-4EDE-8A7C-958108FE7DBC}) (Version: 5.10.0.7090 - Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)
RealUpgrade 1.1 (HKLM\...\{28C2DED6-325B-4CC7-983A-1777C8F7FBAB}) (Version: 1.1.0 - RealNetworks, Inc.) Hidden
redist (HKLM\...\{153C7D89-9CF4-4719-A551-C5BF45236DB5}) (Version: 1.0.0.0 - redist)
Rescue Frenzy (HKLM\...\Rescue Frenzy_is1) (Version: 1.0 - MyPlayCity, Inc.)
Rescue Team 2 (HKLM\...\Rescue Team 21.0) (Version: 1.0 - AllSmartGames)
Rescue Team 3 (HKLM\...\Rescue Team 3FINAL) (Version: FINAL - AllSmartGames)
Rescue Team 4 (HKLM\...\Rescue Team 4Final) (Version: Final - Game-Owl.com)
Rescue Team 5 (HKLM\...\Rescue Team 5Final) (Version: Final - Game-Owl)
Rescue Team 6 - Collector's Edition (HKLM\...\Rescue Team 6 - Collector's EditionFinal) (Version: Final - Game-Owl)
Rescue Team 7 Collectors Edition (HKLM\...\Rescue Team 7 Collectors EditionFinal) (Version: Final - Game-Owl)
Rescue Team[Updated] (HKLM\...\Rescue Team[Updated]1.0) (Version: 1.0 - AllSmartGames)
SafeZone Stable 1.48.2066.120 (HKLM\...\SafeZone 1.48.2066.120) (Version: 1.48.2066.120 - Avast Software) Hidden
SAMSUNG USB Driver for Mobile Phones (HKLM\...\{D0795B21-0CDA-4a92-AB9E-6E92D8111E44}) (Version: 1.5.51.0 - SAMSUNG Electronics Co., Ltd.)
Scan (HKLM\...\{F3760724-B29D-465B-BC53-E5D72095BCC4}) (Version: 7.0.0.0 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
ScannerCopy (HKLM\...\{996512CF-F35B-48DE-9291-557FA5316967}) (Version: 7.0.0.0 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
Sea Legends - Phantasmal Light CE Update (HKLM\...\Sea Legends - Phantasmal Light CE Update1.0) (Version: 1.0 - AllSmartGames)
Segoe UI (HKLM\...\{A1F66FC9-11EE-4F2F-98C9-16F8D1E69FB7}) (Version: 14.0.4327.805 - Microsoft Corp) Hidden
Shadowgrounds (HKLM\...\Steam App 2500) (Version:  - Frozenbyte)
Shadowgrounds: Survivor (HKLM\...\Steam App 11200) (Version:  - Frozenbyte)
Shadows - Price for Our Sins (HKLM\...\Shadows - Price for Our SinsFINAL) (Version: FINAL - AllSmartGames)
SkinsHP1 (HKLM\...\{33BF0960-DBA3-4187-B6CC-C969FCFA2D25}) (Version: 70.0.170.000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
SlideShow (HKLM\...\{0A65A3BD-54B5-4d0d-B084-7688507813F5}) (Version: 70.0.170.000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
Solitaire - Legend of the Pirates 2 (HKLM\...\Solitaire - Legend of the Pirates 2Final) (Version: Final - Game-Owl)
Solitaire Legend of the Pirates (HKLM\...\Solitaire Legend of the PiratesFinal) (Version: Final - Game-Owl)
SolutionCenter (HKLM\...\{C7F54CF8-D6FB-4E0A-93A3-E68AE0D6C476}) (Version: 70.0.170.000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
Sonic_PrimoSDK (HKLM\...\{2F58D60D-2BFD-4467-9B4D-64E7355C329D}) (Version: 70.0.170.000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
Speccy (HKLM\...\Speccy) (Version: 1.29 - Piriform)
StarCraft (HKLM\...\StarCraft) (Version:  - Blizzard Entertainment)
Status (HKLM\...\{8331C3EA-0C91-43AA-A4D4-27221C631139}) (Version: 70.0.170.000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
Steam (HKLM\...\{048298C9-A4D3-490B-9FF9-AB023A9238F3}) (Version: 1.0.0.0 - Valve)
Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse (HKLM\...\Steam App 7800) (Version:  - Aspyr)
Subsea Relic (HKLM\...\Subsea Relic_is1) (Version: 1.0 - MyPlayCity, Inc.)
Suite Shared Configuration CS4 (HKLM\...\{842B4B72-9E8F-4962-B3C1-1C422A5C4434}) (Version: 1.0 - Adobe Systems Incorporated) Hidden
Supercow (HKLM\...\Supercow1.0) (Version: 1.0 - AllSmartGames)
Suporte para Aplicações Apple (HKLM\...\{D9DAD0FF-495A-472B-9F10-BAE430A26682}) (Version: 3.0.3 - Apple Inc.)
swMSM (HKLM\...\{612C34C7-5E90-47D8-9B5C-0F717DD82726}) (Version: 12.0.0.1 - Adobe Systems, Inc) Hidden
System Requirements Lab (HKLM\...\{1E99F5D7-4262-4C7C-9135-F066E7485811}) (Version: 4.1.14.0 - Husdawg, LLC)
System Requirements Lab (HKLM\...\{9E1BAB75-EB78-440D-94C0-A3857BE2E733}) (Version: 4.1.71.0 - Husdawg, LLC)
System Requirements Lab (HKLM\...\SystemRequirementsLab) (Version:  - )
System Requirements Lab CYRI (HKLM\...\{19B0831B-0C18-4103-86E4-90FCD04CD3B9}) (Version: 6.0.12.5 - Husdawg, LLC)
System Requirements Lab CYRI (HKLM\...\{CE5F5D3A-168F-401A-B4C3-9FA3F690C0F4}) (Version: 4.4.11.0 - Husdawg, LLC)
System Requirements Lab Detection (HKLM\...\{0C4E40FF-00B7-431A-82C4-C047A7A6942A}) (Version: 6.1.6.0 - Husdawg, LLC)
TechPowerUp GPU-Z (HKLM\...\TechPowerUp GPU-Z) (Version:  - TechPowerUp)
TeT - Facturacao (HKLM\...\TeT - Facturacao) (Version:  - )
The Beardless Wizard (HKLM\...\The Beardless Wizard1.1) (Version: 1.1 - Foxy Games)
The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire (HKLM\...\The Chronicles of Emerland SolitaireFinal) (Version: Final - AllSmartGames)
The Path of Hercules (HKLM\...\The Path of HerculesFinal) (Version: Final - AllSmartGames)
The Rise Of Atlantis (HKLM\...\The Rise Of Atlantis_is1) (Version: 1.0 - MyPlayCity, Inc.)
The Treasures Of Montezuma (HKLM\...\The Treasures Of Montezuma_is1) (Version: 1.0 - MyPlayCity, Inc.)
The Treasures of Montezuma 2 (HKLM\...\The Treasures of Montezuma 2_is1) (Version: 1.0 - MyPlayCity, Inc.)
The Treasures of Montezuma 3 (HKLM\...\The Treasures of Montezuma 3Final) (Version: Final - AllSmartGames)
The Treasures of Montezuma 4 (HKLM\...\The Treasures of Montezuma 4Final) (Version: Final - AllSmartGames)
The Treasures of Montezuma 5 (HKLM\...\The Treasures of Montezuma 5Final) (Version: Final - Game-Owl)
Tinker (HKLM\...\{584109EB-4A5E-4467-B3C4-5C1000008300}) (Version: 1.0.0000.131 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Tinker (HKLM\...\{584109EB-CEA0-4954-804B-211000018301}) (Version: 1.0.0001.131 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Tinker (HKLM\...\GFWL_{584109EB-4A5E-4467-B3C4-5C1000008300}) (Version: 1.0.0000.131 - Microsoft Corporation)
Toolbox (HKLM\...\{6909F917-5499-482e-9AA1-FAD06A99F231}) (Version: 70.0.170.000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
Torchlight (HKLM\...\Steam App 41500) (Version:  - Runic Games, Inc)
TrayApp (HKLM\...\{DBC20735-34E6-4E97-A9E5-2066B66B243D}) (Version: 70.0.170.000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
Treasure of Persia (HKLM\...\Treasure of PersiaFinal) (Version: Final - Game-Owl.com)
Trio - The Great Settlement (HKLM\...\Trio - The Great Settlement_is1) (Version: 1.0 - MyPlayCity, Inc.)
Tropical Fish Shop - Annabel's Adventure (HKLM\...\Tropical Fish Shop - Annabel's Adventure_is1) (Version: 1.0 - MyPlayCity, Inc.)
Tropical Fish Shop 2 (HKLM\...\Tropical Fish Shop 2_is1) (Version: 1.0 - MyPlayCity, Inc.)
Turtix (HKLM\...\Turtix_is1) (Version: 1.0 - MyPlayCity, Inc.)
Turtix Rescue Adventure (HKLM\...\Turtix Rescue Adventure1.0) (Version: 1.0 - AllSmartGames)
Turtle Odyssey 1.00 (HKLM\...\Turtle Odyssey 1.00) (Version:  - )
Turtle Odyssey 2 (remove only) (HKLM\...\Turtle Odyssey 2) (Version:  - )
UE3Redist (HKCU\...\InstallShield_{6530FDAA-5B1F-4830-95BB-650E9804D239}) (Version: 1.00.0000 - Epic Games)
UE3Redist (HKLM\...\{6530FDAA-5B1F-4830-95BB-650E9804D239}) (Version: 1.00.0000 - Epic Games) Hidden
Unity Web Player (HKCU\...\UnityWebPlayer) (Version:  - Unity Technologies ApS)
Unload (HKLM\...\{8CE4E6E9-9D55-43FB-9DDB-688C976BFC05}) (Version: 7.0.0 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
Update for 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB967642) (HKLM\...\{91120000-002F-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{C444285D-5E4F-48A4-91DD-47AAAA68E92D}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Windows XP (KB2141007) (HKLM\...\KB2141007) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB2345886) (HKLM\...\KB2345886) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB2467659) (HKLM\...\KB2467659) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB2492386) (HKLM\...\KB2492386) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB2541763) (HKLM\...\KB2541763) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB2616676) (HKLM\...\KB2616676) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB2616676-v2) (HKLM\...\KB2616676-v2) (Version: 2 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB2641690) (HKLM\...\KB2641690) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB2661254-v2) (HKLM\...\KB2661254-v2) (Version: 2 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB2718704) (HKLM\...\KB2718704) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB2736233) (HKLM\...\KB2736233) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB2749655) (HKLM\...\KB2749655) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB2808679) (HKLM\...\KB2808679) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB2863058) (HKLM\...\KB2863058) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB2904266) (HKLM\...\KB2904266) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB2934207) (HKLM\...\KB2934207) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB898461) (HKLM\...\KB898461) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB951072-v2) (HKLM\...\KB951072-v2) (Version: 2 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB951978) (HKLM\...\KB951978) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Update for Windows XP (KB955759) (HKLM\...\KB955759) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB955839) (HKLM\...\KB955839) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB961503) (HKLM\...\KB961503) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB967715) (HKLM\...\KB967715) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB968389) (HKLM\...\KB968389) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB971029) (HKLM\...\KB971029) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB971737) (HKLM\...\KB971737) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB973687) (HKLM\...\KB973687) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB973815) (HKLM\...\KB973815) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
VBA (2627.01) (HKLM\...\{5545EEE1-FA36-4F76-B6BE-5696E7F4E2D6}) (Version: 6.03.00.9402 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
VC80CRTRedist - 8.0.50727.6195 (HKLM\...\{933B4015-4618-4716-A828-5289FC03165F}) (Version: 1.2.0 - DivX, Inc) Hidden
Veetle Broadcaster 0.9.18 (HKLM\...\Veetle Broadcaster) (Version: 0.9.18 - Veetle, Inc)
Veetle TV (HKLM\...\Veetle TV) (Version: 0.9.19 - Veetle, Inc)
Visual Studio 2012 x86 Redistributables (HKLM\...\{98EFF19A-30AB-4E4B-B943-F06B1C63EBF8}) (Version: 14.0.0.1 - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
VLC media player (HKLM\...\VLC media player) (Version: 2.2.8 - VideoLAN)
WebFldrs XP (HKLM\...\{350C97B0-3D7C-4EE8-BAA9-00BCB3D54227}) (Version: 9.50.7523 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
WebReg (HKLM\...\{66910000-8B30-4973-A159-6371345AFFA5}) (Version: 70.0.170.000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
Wild West Story - The Beginnings (HKLM\...\Wild West Story - The Beginnings_is1) (Version: 1.0 - MyPlayCity, Inc.)
Windows Genuine Advantage Notifications (KB905474) (HKLM\...\WgaNotify) (Version: 1.9.0040.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool (KB892130) (HKLM\...\KB892130) (Version:  - Microsoft Corporation)
Windows Live Essentials (HKLM\...\WinLiveSuite_Wave3) (Version: 14.0.8089.0726 - Microsoft Corporation)
Windows Live ID Sign-in Assistant (HKLM\...\{0840B4D6-7DD1-4187-8523-E6FC0007EFB7}) (Version: 6.500.3165.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Windows Management Framework Core (HKLM\...\KB968930) (Version:  - Microsoft Corporation)
Windows Media Encoder 9 Series (HKLM\...\Windows Media Encoder 9) (Version:  - )
Windows Media Format 11 runtime (HKLM\...\Windows Media Format Runtime) (Version:  - )
Windows Media Player 11 (HKLM\...\Windows Media Player) (Version:  - )
Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin (HKLM\...\{69FDFBB6-351D-4B8C-89D8-867DC9D0A2A4}) (Version: 1.0.0.8 - Microsoft Corp)
WinPcap 4.1.2 (HKLM\...\WinPcapInst) (Version: 4.1.0.2001 - CACE Technologies)
World of Goo (HKLM\...\Steam App 22000) (Version:  - 2D Boy)
XML Paper Specification Shared Components Pack 1.0 (HKLM\...\XpsEPSC) (Version:  - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Zero Gear (HKLM\...\Steam App 18820) (Version:  - Nimblebit)
Zip Motion Block Video codec (Remove Only) (HKLM\...\ZMBV) (Version:  - DOSBox Team)
Zombie Driver (HKLM\...\Steam App 31410) (Version:  - EXOR Studios)
Zuma Deluxe RA (HKLM\...\Zuma Deluxe RA) (Version:  - )
Zuma's Revenge! (HKLM\...\Zuma's Revenge!1.0) (Version: 1.0 - AllSmartGames)

========================= Memory info: ===================================
Percentage of memory in use: 72%
Total physical RAM: 3325.01 MB
Available physical RAM: 928.15 MB
Total Virtual: 6043.41 MB
Available Virtual: 3542.52 MB

========================= Partitions: =====================================
1 Drive c: () (Fixed) (Total:117.19 GB) (Free:4.16 GB) NTFS
2 Drive d: () (Fixed) (Total:180.89 GB) (Free:1.12 GB) NTFS

========================= Users: ========================================
User accounts for \\VITOR-39C53AEE0

Administrator            ASPNET                   Guest                    
HelpAssistant            SUPPORT_388945a0         UpdatusUser              
Vitor                    

**** End of log ****

Edited by hamluis, 06 January 2018 - 08:25 PM.

#7 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,266 posts
  •  

Posted 06 January 2018 - 08:40 PM

Appears to me that you have several possible items contributing to system problems.

1.  Insufficient free space on the C: partition.  Free space on the Windows partition should be approximately 15% of total partition spac3e.  You currently reflect only 4% free space on that partition.

2.  AVS Registry Cleaner is installed.  BC does not support the use of such nor do many reliable antivirus/antimalware programs.

https://blog.malwarebytes.com/cybercrime/2015/06/digital-snake-oil/

Registry Cleaner, Animal - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/526247/tune-up-utilities-2014-problem/?p=3303494

3.  Appears to me that you may have cracked software installed, increasing the system vulnerability to malware.

4.  You have outdated versions of Java installed, increasing system vulnerability to malware.  See Why should I remove older versions of Java from my system - http://www.java.com/en/download/faq/remove_olderversions.xml .

Topic moved to Am I Infected forum.

Louis

#8 BlackFist

BlackFist
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 07 January 2018 - 11:24 AM

Thanks for the reply, but there are some things i don't understand...

1. You are absolutely right, i do have insufficient free space, but it has been like this for the last 3 years or more, and it was never a problem. That doesn't take away the fact that you are right, but the HDD is very small, only 300Gb.

2. No it's not. Honestly, i don't even know what AVS Registry Cleaner is, but even if i did installed it, it was years ago and i deleted it back then. I do understand that MiniToolbox say that i do have it installed, but i don't understand why. In both "Control Panel - Add and Remove Programs" and on Iobit Uninstaller, none has any mention to AVS. When i do a search, it does appear a bunch of stuff, files and applications; but i don't understand why and they it gives the date as 2012 (like i said, a long time ago).

I do found out that there is a folder on "Application Data" that reads "AVS4You", and on "My Documents" i do have .exe files for AVS Registry Cleaner and AVS Media Player.

So, if it doesn't appear anywhere, but MiniToolBox say it is installed....how do i uninstall it completely? I do i remove any shred of it's existence? How can i delete it doesn't appear on MiniToolBox or anywhere else?

3. Like what?

4. You are right, i hadn't realized that. I do have Java 45, 101 and the last updated one, 151.

Now a quick question, does the update 151 works for XP or not? If it doesn't, can this be the reason why this is all messed up?

I ask this because on Java website it say:

> As of April 8, 2014 Microsoft stopped supporting Windows XP and therefore it is no longer an officially supported platform. Users may still continue to use Java 7 updates on Windows XP at their own risk, but support will only be provided against Microsoft Windows releases Windows Vista or later.

So, the logic states that the best thing is for me to go back to Java 7, but, at the same time, i never had any problem with Java 8 prior to the last update (if that was the problem).

According to Filehippo.com, the last Java for XP was 1.7.0.51, back in 14/01/2014. After that Java 8, released 5 days later (19/01/2014), it doesn't state Windows XP has a valid requirement (but it does have Windows 2000, which makes it weird since XP came afterwards).

If Java 8 doesn't work on XP, why did it updated and always worked until the last update? If i just delete the last update, can it be back to normal? Or do i need to delete all and download Java 7?

Other questions:

> Adobe Air is outdate, and it doesn't update, as you can see above it gives an error. I still have version 21, while the last one is 28. According to Filehippo, version 28 works for XP. Should i delete it manually and download version 28? Can the fact that is outdate be the source of the problems?

> From the stuff you have in bold, what is and how can i fix:

Description: Windows cannot find the local profile and is logging you on with a temporary profile. Changes you make to this profile will be lost when you log off.

DETAIL - The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.  for C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\ntuser.dat

One last thing, i rarely go to msconfig, but i did a couple of days ago and realized that the startup selection is on selective and using a modified boot.ini.
I read somewhere that it should always be normal, but since i never change it, i have no idea why is it on selective or using a modified boot.ini or how long, which makes me wonder what might happen  if i change it back to normal.
Should i change it? Can it fix some of the errors?

Waiting your reply before trying to fix this.

Edited by BlackFist, 07 January 2018 - 11:25 AM.

#9 BlackFist

BlackFist
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 11 January 2018 - 08:19 PM

Hi!

Just to let you know that i´ve fixed all the problems.

Just to give an explanation:

> I still don't know what happened, but, since i got no reply since 07/01, i went at it alone....again.

Since i had tried a lot of stuff before and none solved it, the only thing that crossed my mind was to install Iobit Advance SystemCare and let it scan and fix whatever it would find.

I had used SystemCare before and never got any problem, but i had uninstalled it a couple of years ago.

So, i installed it, ran it....and it fixed the problem, it fixed what other didn't...i can't explain but it worked like a charm.

But it didn't end there, since that after that i uninstalled it, ran Ccleaner and adwCleaner.

I noticed that, while i could install extensions on chrome once again, programs were running slower than normal.

For example, to install ccleaner, open it and delete took more than usual (about 40s for all mentioned, when it took 5s before). Also, certain pages on Chrome took longer to open, the same goes to Firefox.

So, i deleted both browsers (in normal mode, since i delete chrome on safe mode before), and did a restart.

The problem continued on programs; so, did a system restore to before running SystemCare.

Installed both browsers again (on normal, the chrome one had no problem) and everything was fine, the extensions could be installed again and the programs return to normal (5s instead of 40s).

All in all, everything is as before 21st december.

Don't know exactly how i fixed it, if it was a mix of systemcare, system restore and reinstalling browsers; but what matters is that it's fixed.

Torrenting is also back to normal....

:clapping:

Just for the record, i ran MiniToolBox again, and a lot of the errors that appeared before in the log i posted, didn't appear this time.

So, it did fix a lot of stuff...just don't know why or how.....but it's irrelevant at this point, what matters is that it worked.

Edited by BlackFist, 11 January 2018 - 08:29 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users