I have a problem with my PC since 3 or 4 weeks now. It startet with random freezes with some kernel power error in event log arround once a day. It could happen all the time, no matter what I did (Browsing, Excel, Gaming). Since a couple of days, the pc also crashed with BSOD windows with different errors. I tried a lot of stuff a friend told me to do, but nothing helped so far. I did memtest without any errors and also testing my SSD and HDD with good results. So hopefully, someone here knows what to do. I added answers to the asked questions and the SysnativeFileCollectionApp.zip. I appreciate your help.
· Exact model number (if laptop, check the label on bottom)
Desktop PC, bought different parts on my own.
· OS - Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, or Vista? If Windows 10, please include the Version number and Build Number.
Win 10 Version 1709 Build 16299.15
Under Windows 10, to obtain this information hit the Windows Key, type "winver", hit Enter.
· x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit)?
· What was original installed OS on system?
No system was installed
· Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)?
Full retail version
· Age of the computer (hardware)
· Age of OS installation - and whether you have re-installed the OS
18 months, but did inplace installation a couple of hours ago. It did not fix the problems. No complete reinstallation was made so far.
· Laptop or Desktop computer? Desktop
· CPU: AMD FX-8350-Wraith 8x
· Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
If Desktop please also include:
· MotherBoard: Asus M5A97 R2.0 AMD 970 So.AM3+ Dual Channel DDR ATX Retail
· Power Supply - brand & wattage: PSU 500 Watt be quiet! Pure Power L8
Thanks for your help!