Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 fresh1ntn

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 07:45 PM

My computer keeps saying "windows cannot complete installation in safe mode. To continue installing Windows, restart the computer" over and over...oh did I mention don't know anything about computers. It up dated one night and now this is all I get. It's an older laptop says dell windows 7 on it. I have a reboot disk but it won't start.sorry don't laugh just hunting a little guidance

Edited by britechguy, 30 December 2017 - 09:47 PM.
Moved to Win7 from BSOD

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 fresh1ntn

• Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 08:08 PM

Come on people give me some help on how to fix this Please

#3 britechguy

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt

• 6,542 posts
  • Local time:09:21 PM

Posted 30 December 2017 - 09:46 PM

1.  It helps to get responses if you post in the correct forum.  This was in the BSOD/Crashes forum and is neither.

2.  Expecting a flurry of answers in 20 minutes is unreasonable at any time, let alone during the holiday season.

You'll almost certainly get someone who responds after the right eyes, and skill set, gazes upon this thread.

Edited by britechguy, 30 December 2017 - 09:46 PM.

Brian  AKA  Bri the Tech Guy (my website address is in my profile) Windows 10 Home, 64-bit, Version 1709, Build 16299

Here is a test to find out whether your mission in life is complete.  If you’re alive, it isn’t.
             ~ Lauren Bacall

#4 FreeBooter

• Members
  • 3,135 posts
  • Local time:04:21 AM

Posted 31 December 2017 - 03:23 AM

I have no idea what issue you want us to help you with, error message indicates that you are trying to install Windows OS in Safe Mode please explain what are you doing in Safe Mode.

Share your knowledge. Its a way to achieve immortality.
- Dalai Lama

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users