Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

It was so hot...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 juli77

juli77

• Members
  • 114 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:36 PM

Posted 29 December 2017 - 12:15 AM

I know it's a little odd posting about hot weather when we're in -43C temperatures at the moment! But this was from this summer when it was in the positive 43C's. (We do tend to go from extreme to extreme.) This was shown on the Weather Network in Canada.

Edited by juli77, 29 December 2017 - 05:41 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 PerspectiveObjective

PerspectiveObjective

• Members
  • 270 posts
  •  

Posted 31 December 2017 - 01:33 PM

I was so hot

... haha!  obviously didn't say that in the title.  Anything about CANADA! COOL !

canad-fireworks-smiley.gif?1292867563

GREAT!  Now I have to run out and buy a couple, my Wear-Ever USA 73000 Hot Air Popcorn Pumper Popper is showing wear and its seen better days eh as they say.  THANKS A MIL THAT WAS JUST SUPER!

Edited by PerspectiveObjective, 31 December 2017 - 01:40 PM.

Oh those are really nice, where`d you get them done at? YOUR NAILS SILLY! Banter/Wit is a primary member requirement to colossal project solution.  Not to toot my horn......          (                (        (       (     :trumpet: but, who else will!? teeehehehehehheeee!~~~8 : P Additionally::: "Do, or do not. There is no try." - Yoga

#3 juli77

juli77
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 114 posts
  •  

Posted 01 January 2018 - 08:38 AM

"I'm going to get some butter." lol I was half expecting him to try fry an egg on his deck. :-D

#4 PerspectiveObjective

PerspectiveObjective

• Members
  • 270 posts
  •  

Posted 08 January 2018 - 09:14 AM

ikr (( I know right!), maybe that was video 2 like on the lid of his Bar-B-Que or such, again huge THANKS! much appreciated post.

Oh those are really nice, where`d you get them done at? YOUR NAILS SILLY! Banter/Wit is a primary member requirement to colossal project solution.  Not to toot my horn......          (                (        (       (     :trumpet: but, who else will!? teeehehehehehheeee!~~~8 : P Additionally::: "Do, or do not. There is no try." - Yoga

#5 NickAu

NickAu

Bleepin' Fish Doctor

• 13,247 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:36 AM

Posted 08 January 2018 - 07:39 PM

It was so hot here

Hundreds of bats 'boil' alive and drop from trees in brutal NSW heatwave

The animals, many of them just babies, fell from the trees in the Western Sydney suburb of Campbelltown after the temperatures exceeded 45C in the city's west and other parts of the state.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/nsw/a/38536280/hundreds-of-bats-boil-alive-in-brutal-nsw-heatwave/

Arch Linux .

Come join the fun, chat to Bleeping computer members and staff in real time on Discord.

The BleepingComputer Official Discord Chat Server!

#6 PerspectiveObjective

PerspectiveObjective

• Members
  • 270 posts
  •  

Posted 08 January 2018 - 08:53 PM

WOW, yeah I'd vaguely heard it was a scorcher torcher, grrr 45 , k div 5, 9x oh my 81 ..+ HOLY CRAPOLLA! and that really means....this is a big number OUCH! VERY HOT IS ThE ANSWER HAHAHAHAHAA!

Edited by PerspectiveObjective, 08 January 2018 - 08:57 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users