Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows store.

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 DGBJR

DGBJR

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:38 AM

Posted 26 December 2017 - 03:34 PM

Having serious issues with windows store tried everything i know used the power shell commands all of them to no avail comes up with file path not found tried to do a store reset using command prompt that dont work tried reinstalling it that dont work any help would be great tyvm.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,483 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:38 AM

Posted 27 December 2017 - 08:30 AM

Please explain exactly what you are trying to do with the Windows Store and what happens when you attempt this.

What is the make and model of this computer?

Are there any other problems with the operating system?

What version of Windows 10 are you running currently?  To find out what this version is press the Windows key OS4o0pO.png and the R key at the same time to open the Run box. Copy and paste or type in winver, then click/tap on OK.  This will show the version of Windows 10 you have running.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#3 DGBJR

DGBJR
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 27 December 2017 - 01:12 PM

My store is gone just trying to find out what happen to it.

Attached Files

Edited by DGBJR, 27 December 2017 - 01:17 PM.

#4 DGBJR

DGBJR
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 27 December 2017 - 01:19 PM

Also no other problems with my computer.

#5 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,483 posts
  •  

Posted 28 December 2017 - 09:39 AM

This is like going to the doctor's and telling them that you hurt, and like the doctor, we need some more information.  All we know is that you are having a problem accessing the Windows Store.  Please answer the questions I posted previously.

Did you upgrade from Windows 7 or 8.1?

What happens exactly when you attempt to open the Windows Store?

If you are receiving a error message please post the exact message.

Have you tried using the Troubleshooter to resolve this issue?

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#6 DGBJR

DGBJR
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 29 December 2017 - 07:46 AM

What do you want to know my friend i told you windows store wont open period its not working i dont know what else to tell you. no errors i told you i troubleshooted everything i know yes i ran the troubleshooter i did a uninstall an reinstalled with powershell commands to no avail i gave you my whole operating system like you ask i told you what i have done up to thiis point i dont understand what you need.i tried a system store reset that did not work. yes i upgraded from 7 to 10 2 years ago.

#7 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,483 posts
  •  

Posted 29 December 2017 - 09:29 AM

There is a good article which explains how to troubleshoot this problem, you will find it here.

#8 DGBJR

DGBJR
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 29 December 2017 - 12:22 PM

Already been to that page an done all kinds of different power shell commands dont work like i said when i run any kind of power shell commands it does not find specified path all in red.will not work.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users