Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

[bacon@oddwallps.com].java Ransomware

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Alex2k17

Alex2k17

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:10 PM

Posted 22 December 2017 - 10:09 AM

Hi everyone,

I have bad news again!

Got attacked by a new kind of ransomware.

I tried to contact the hacker, several times but there is still no feedback :-(
Don't know what to do now :-/

The following part is added to my original file names after the file type. ".id-1201A1A8.[bacon@oddwallps.com].java"

So the file is called "info.txt.id-1201A1A8.[bacon@oddwallps.com].java" for example.

This is the message of the hacker:
###
All your files have been encrypted!

All your files have been encrypted due to a security problem with your PC. If you want to restore them, write us to the e-mail bacon@oddwallps.com

Write this ID in the title of your message 1201A1A8
In case of no answer in 24 hours write us to theese e-mails: bacon@oddwallps.com

You have to pay for decryption in Bitcoins. The price depends on how fast you write to us. After payment we wil send you the decryption tool that will decrypt al your files.

Free decryption as guarantee
Before paying you can send us up to 5 files for free decryption. The total size of files must be less than 10Mb (non archived), and files should not contain valuable information. (databases,backups, large excel sheets, etc.)

How to obtain Bitcoins
The easiest way to buy bitcoins is LocalBitcons site. You have to register, click 'Buy bitcoins', and select the seller by payment method and price.
https://bcalbitcons.com/buy_bitcoins
Also you can find other places to buy Bitcoins and beginners guide here:
http://www.condesk.com/nformatbn/how-can-i-buy-bitcoins/

Attention!
• Do not rename encrypted files.
• Do not try to decrypt your data using third party software, it may cause permanent data loss.
• Decryption of your files with the hep of third parties may cause increased price (they add their fee to our) or you can become a victim of a scam.
###

Is there any chance to get my files back?
The ransomware also killed my backups and the shadow copies.

Here is an archive with different encrypted and other maybe useful files.
The original file, the hacker used to encrypt the files (bacon_2017-12-10_12-29.exe) is also included. I found this in the system32 folder. So be careful with that!
Eset says it is a kind of "Win32/Filecoder.Crysis" or "Win32/Kryptik.GAKY Trojan".

Link: https://wetransfer.com/downloads/ecf5a88563df696b5af2ac33351274b120171222144453/aa67e03729b567592a35bcf7efd4f75020171222144453/7872c6

Thanks everyone!

Edited by Alex2k17, 22 December 2017 - 10:09 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Emmanuel_ADC-Soft

Emmanuel_ADC-Soft

• Members
  • 389 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:10 PM

Posted 22 December 2017 - 10:35 AM

@Alex,

Unfortunatly, Crysis ransomware with .java extension is not decryptable for the moment.

You should follow this part of the forum for this ransomware : https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/607680/crysis-extensionid-numberemailarenacrysis-ransomware-support-topic/page-46 Kind regards, Emmanuel

#3 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,954 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:10 AM

Posted 22 December 2017 - 11:06 AM

Dharma (CrySiS) for .dharma, .wallet, .zzzzz, .onion, .cesar, .arena, .cobra, .java variants has a separate support topic from the original Crysis ransomware.

Rather than have everyone with individual topics, it would be best (and more manageable for staff) if you posted any more questions, comments or requests for assistance in the below support topic discussion.To avoid unnecessary confusion, this topic is closed.

Thanks
The BC Staff
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users