Nowadays, various types of malicious software are widely distributed: Trojans, Ransomware, Adware, Spyware, joke programs, miners and toolbars that interfere with the stable operation of the system. Chapter Cloud Virus Scan is an easy to use utility that will help you get rid of all of the above.
In order to work effectively at the computer, and at the same time keep confidentiality to the fullest, you should be protected from network attacks, viruses and phishing. Currently, there is a large selection of anti-virus software: Avast, Avira, Kaspersky, Dr Web, etc. However, any antivirus program can be wrong, because hackers always go one step ahead of the labs. When one application can detect a threat by signatures, the other, without an appropriate entry, will not delete the virus without using heuristic technologies.
Now the problem of signature detection is solved. Chapter Cloud Virus Scanner is a useful utility that does not require installation, which will perform a quick scan of your system and will analyze all unknown files in the cloud - Chapter Cloud. We use five powerful servers that are based on Microsoft Windows 2016 Server, so the test will not take long.
Threats are searched using the following algorithm:
- Searching for executable files in Windows directories, System32 and Wbem
- Checksums of objects are checked against the whitelist, after which the original secure system files are eliminated
- A list of unknown files is compiled, after which the data is packaged and sent over a secure connection to the cloud for verification
- The file is scanned by 28 anti-virus engines, after which it is already possible to make a verdict about the degree of trust in a particular program
- Using the Chapter Hips system, the files pass a test using Sandbox™ technologies, launching in a virtual environment at our stations for in-depth analysis
All this is provided free of charge. When the operating system checks come to an end, you will receive a report on the work performed and the ability to delete the detected malicious and potentially unwanted applications (if any).
System requirements: Windows 7 (Seven), Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server Standard/Enterprise 2008 R2, Windows Small Business Server (Essentials/Standard) 2011, Windows MultiPoint Server 2011, Windows Standard R2/Foundation Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2016 Essentials/Standard (x32/x64 bit)