Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Working for Asus

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 techsavvy01

techsavvy01

• Members
  • 67 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:26 AM

Posted 19 December 2017 - 07:15 PM

What do Asus employers expect or look for in somebody in order to be hired manufacturing motherboards job or working in Asus team job?

What online certification or degree is necessary to work for Asus? What does the Asus company look for in a Asus employee education background wise?

Is there a college in jersey that has similar courses to this school?

Capturecourses.png

Life is Weird. Home Life Private Life Consent and Respect always. Life is short. Spend time with Loved Ones Family & Good Friends, Life is not fair. Follow your Passion in your Life :) Woman are Human Beings :) Prince EA school system Common core Good Chemistry Charisma Everybody has different perspectives in life. love peace & compassion in the world No bullying no hatred. I want to help people :) LGBT Hope is crucial Live Long Life End stigma. Nobody is Perfect. No Judgement

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Rocky Bennett

Rocky Bennett

• Members
  • 2,816 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:26 PM

Posted 19 December 2017 - 07:23 PM

You must be a Chinese citizen and willing to work for approx. $2.00 a day.

594965_zpsp5exvyzm.png

#3 techsavvy01

techsavvy01
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 67 posts
  •  

Posted 21 December 2017 - 11:28 AM

What college in New Jersey has hands on learning courses for lcd screen or  tablet screen repair and cyber security?

Life is Weird. Home Life Private Life Consent and Respect always. Life is short. Spend time with Loved Ones Family & Good Friends, Life is not fair. Follow your Passion in your Life :) Woman are Human Beings :) Prince EA school system Common core Good Chemistry Charisma Everybody has different perspectives in life. love peace & compassion in the world No bullying no hatred. I want to help people :) LGBT Hope is crucial Live Long Life End stigma. Nobody is Perfect. No Judgement

#4 PerspectiveObjective

PerspectiveObjective

• Members
  • 352 posts
  •  

Posted 21 December 2017 - 12:28 PM

Edited by PerspectiveObjective, 21 December 2017 - 12:31 PM.

Oh those are really nice, where`d you get them done at? YOUR NAILS SILLY! Banter/Wit is a primary member requirement to colossal project solution.  Not to toot my horn......          (                (        (       (     :trumpet: but, who else will!? teeehehehehehheeee!~~~8 : P Additionally::: "Do, or do not. There is no try." - Yoga

#5 PerspectiveObjective

PerspectiveObjective

• Members
  • 352 posts
  •  

Posted 21 December 2017 - 12:30 PM

deleted?  it was sarcasm

again,

What college in New Jersey has hands on learning courses for lcd screen or  tablet screen repair and cyber security?

Do you have to be locked up first? /sarcasm

(  oh ... it was lag time. ))))

Edited by PerspectiveObjective, 21 December 2017 - 12:32 PM.

Oh those are really nice, where`d you get them done at? YOUR NAILS SILLY! Banter/Wit is a primary member requirement to colossal project solution.  Not to toot my horn......          (                (        (       (     :trumpet: but, who else will!? teeehehehehehheeee!~~~8 : P Additionally::: "Do, or do not. There is no try." - Yoga

#6 Rocky Bennett

Rocky Bennett

• Members
  • 2,816 posts
  •  

Posted 21 December 2017 - 02:31 PM

Unfortunately you can not repair an LCD screen, they have to be disposed of when they are no longer functional. You might have to pay to have an LCD screen disposed properly, otherwise you can just throw it in the trash can.

An LCD screen can not be repaired.

594965_zpsp5exvyzm.png

#7 techsavvy01

techsavvy01
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 67 posts
  •  

Posted 21 December 2017 - 02:46 PM

Unfortunately you can not repair an LCD screen, they have to be disposed of when they are no longer functional. You might have to pay to have an LCD screen disposed properly, otherwise you can just throw it in the trash can.

An LCD screen can not be repaired.

Repair vs Replacement  I thought ipad screens can be repaired an replaced whoops lol

#8 Rocky Bennett

Rocky Bennett

• Members
  • 2,816 posts
  •  

Posted 21 December 2017 - 03:01 PM

You can replace a screen, not repair a screen. Those are two completely different things. You do not need to go to school to learn how to replace a bad screen, I am a high school drop out/security guard and I have replaced several screens on different laptops and whatnot. It just takes patience. But you still have to throw away the old screen because they can not be repaired. 

594965_zpsp5exvyzm.png

#9 techsavvy01

techsavvy01
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 67 posts
  •  

Posted 24 December 2017 - 01:50 AM

What's Life like in Indiana? How do I avoid Lust while I attend Vincenees University? In my Life Every day is a battle with Lustful Demons.

DPCfw_S1_UMAESXod.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users