Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Is this possible?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 brandondiaz

brandondiaz

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  

Posted 19 December 2017 - 04:16 PM

So i know ive have made alot of topics about this and i just wanted to thank the staff for helping me out as much as possible. And going back to my older topics is it possible if i could make a email that was exactly the same as a fake email i put on my instagram. so for example if the fake email was brandondiaz@gmail.com and i make a email named like that. will instagram send me the verification code?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 britechguy

britechguy

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt

• 9,349 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:19 PM

Posted 19 December 2017 - 05:30 PM

Your best bet is to just try doing so.

I would presume that would work but there are no guarantees.

Brian  AKA  Bri the Tech Guy (website in my user profile) - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1809, Build 17763 

Presenting the willfully ignorant with facts is the very definition of casting pearls before swine.

~ Brian Vogel

#3 brandondiaz

brandondiaz
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  

Posted 19 December 2017 - 05:35 PM

Do you know how to see your email you have put in? I know it shows like the first and last letters but is there a way to see the full email. And thanks for your help

#4 britechguy

britechguy

• 9,349 posts
  •  

Posted 19 December 2017 - 06:47 PM

No.

You are trying to work around all sorts of security conventions put in place for your protection.

You really should, as another member and I have already recommended, get in contact with Instagram's support.  We cannot help you to work around security measures per forum rules.

Brian  AKA  Bri the Tech Guy (website in my user profile) - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1809, Build 17763 

Presenting the willfully ignorant with facts is the very definition of casting pearls before swine.

~ Brian Vogel

#5 brandondiaz

brandondiaz
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  

Posted 19 December 2017 - 06:52 PM

i tried emailing and it said their email support isnt available and i honestly know nothing about technical stuff and thats why im here to get help and i just wanna know of what ive said above is there a way to see my full email

#6 britechguy

britechguy

• 9,349 posts
  •  

Posted 19 December 2017 - 06:55 PM

I do believe my simple, one word answer, "no," could not be more abundantly clear.

~ Brian Vogel

#7 brandondiaz

brandondiaz
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  

Posted 19 December 2017 - 06:57 PM

oh sorry you just said no so i didnt know to what you were inferring too

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users