Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

1. Lost presentation!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Neema111

Neema111

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:01 AM

Posted 19 December 2017 - 12:33 PM

Hi!!! I was working on a presentation in Powerpoint 2010
after the successful completion of four hours of work and closing the file, the presentation was saved (without any errors)
and today when you open a message that the file has content that can not be read and after the error access message
the user has full access to the file!
what could be the problem ?

Mod Edit: Moved to Business Applications from Intros~~ boopme

Edited by boopme, 19 December 2017 - 12:42 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 6,436 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:01 PM

Posted 19 December 2017 - 07:42 PM

First of all - welcome to BC !

This sounds like some minor corruption in the file data, not your presentation itself. If I understand you correctly you can open and run this presentation so I would give it a slightly different name, add 'v2' to the title or something similar, and try using 'Save as' again and see if you get the same problem with this version.

Chris Cosgrove

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users